Tool bag kitchen storage

m725amb

I am wanting to use a tool bag to store spices utensils and odds and ends for kitchen use has anyone done this if so how did it work. My biggest fear is everything is going to rattle out

Dances with Wolves

aka jk240sx
I wouldn't want to use anything open. I'm currently using a repurposed backpack. The one I want is made by @BritKLR at Adventure Tool Company .

DSC_0030%20(2)_08201024.jpg

OregonJKU

I am wanting to use a tool bag to store spices utensils and odds and ends for kitchen use has anyone done this if so how did it work. My biggest fear is everything is going to rattle out

alanymarce

Montero kitchen.png

Spices in the upper rack, knives (in a shallow foam block) and plastic cooking spoon in the lower rack with some odds and ends, plates, cups, KFS in the upper drawer in the green soft-sided bag.

m725amb

Not sure of dimensions I think it's a 12 inch square. If you goto menards they have pretty cheap bags. I think there master force. Here's the link have different sizes

FosterWV

Baller On A Budget
Baller on a budget here we used a Plano ammo tote $15 Amazon. Has compartments and sealable incase something leaks or left outside. I do like the tool bag or backpack ideas as well.
271B9312-D63D-4340-8C8D-8226FB8B6B98.jpeg

Reactions: WVI

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
I wouldn't want to use anything open. I'm currently using a repurposed backpack. The one I want is made by @BritKLR at Adventure Tool Company .

DSC_0030%20(2)_08201024.jpg

?? On the repurposed backpack. I have a whole gear box of misc. straps, buckles, zippered pockets, etc., cut off of and taken from old, beat up cordura nylon backpacks and fanny packs, waiting for a some day, custom storage use in my slowly developing pickup camper build.

4000lbsOfGoat

I'll toss in another vote for the ATC Camp Kitchen. It's a great product and nicely holds all of the essentials.

We used ours for 3 meals a day a for 31 straight days over the winter and it couldn't have worked better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles