Old Man Emu Shocks

I’ve tried searching this here but unfortunately because the brand name is so short it won’t trigger results!

I have a 2002 P38 that is still on EAS, I am looking to replace the original shocks. I drive a lot of dirt roads with washboard in Florida exploring and it seems that the OME Nitrocharger shocks fit the description of what I need.Would you say the OME shocks are worth the premium?

E1B5947C-A315-4DD4-A26A-AAE1D2E5B14F.jpeg

John R

In short, yes. I’ve used OME suspension on 3 or 4 previous 4wd’s and I’ve never had any issues. Personally I’d have no problems with using them again, except that I now own a D4 which is incompatible with OME

soflorovers

I’ve tried searching this here but unfortunately because the brand name is so short it won’t trigger results!

I have a 2002 P38 that is still on EAS, I am looking to replace the original shocks. I drive a lot of dirt roads with washboard in Florida exploring and it seems that the OME Nitrocharger shocks fit the description of what I need.Would you say the OME shocks are worth the premium?

View attachment 647071
Yes, OME is good stuff. Can't tell you about their compatibility with the original airbags, but I've got the Terrafirma HD kit on my D2 and I WISH I had gone with OME instead. There's a notable difference. OME isn't going to be superior to the Fox shocks that LK8 sells, but it's quality stuff nonetheless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles