GROUP BUY: Kermit Chair Group Buy - Expedition Portal Logo Optional!

Fester

Observer
I’m out. I contacted them a couple of weeks ago and didn’t get a response so I ordered a Snow Peak chair.

Pipeworx

Okay the list is updated, new people added and people who already bought other chairs removed.

I am hoping that Kermit chairs will take everyone's order individually and drop ship to each person.

I am not interested in handling everyone's money, having all the chairs shipped to me and then having to ship them out.

It would be best if we had a discount code to give Kermit to notify them who was part of the group buy and have them handle shipping, colors, chair width and any accessories.

I will reach out to them when we have reached the allotted chair order number and ask how to proceed with the orders.

Last edited:

Pipeworx

We are at 40 confirmed and 43 possible. This is the current interested list. Please reach out to me if you are interested or have moved on.

@cosmiccharlie - 1

@Pipeworx- 1

@drrobinson - 1

@Mlachica- 1

@jerdog53 - 2

@Darthcastis - 1 or 2

@DCH109 - 2 or 3

@re500 - 2

@Darbydefender - 1

@Gs WK2 - 1

@mtnclimber1 - 1 or 2

@Old Tanker - 1

@Softwaremom - 1

@harpersJK - 1

@JackW - 1

@DblD - 1

@Desert Rider - 1

@Model97 - 2

@Acesq - 2

@Bucephalus - 2

@d4nvu - 2

@seavee - 1

Porkchopexpress - 2

Arten Fab - 2

ryan.ziffer@ - 1

yota man - 2

jpgrocery - 2

Rovertrader - 2

Last edited:

Gs WK2

I have already bought two of these: one for the wife in regular size and a wide for me. Buy the way, for those of us who are car camping (not motorcycle) the wide is better for a normal sized male. I find it just more comfortable and I know when I factor in a winter jacket it will be even more so.

Thanks, and hope you all get your group buy!! With COVID and CA Governor closing our campgrounds I have only used my chairs twice, but so far I am a big fan and find them very comfy and love how small they pack in the 4Runner compared to our old chairs.

re500

Is there a way we can get more discount if we get more orders? for example can we ask them to give more discount if we get more than 50 chairs and even more if we get 100 chairs. Maybe we can share this in other enthusiast forum and get more orders in? Any idea whether they are willing to provide discount on accessories such as extender?

Pipeworx

Is there a way we can get more discount if we get more orders? for example can we ask them to give more discount if we get more than 50 chairs and even more if we get 100 chairs. Maybe we can share this in other enthusiast forum and get more orders in? Any idea whether they are willing to provide discount on accessories such as extender?

I would be more than happy to step aside and let you take over the lead. Just say the word and I will send you an email with the contact info for Kermit so you can negotiate us a better deal.

re500

I would be more than happy to step aside and let you take over the lead. Just say the word and I will send you an email with the contact info for Kermit so you can negotiate us a better deal.
No offense @Pipeworx . You're doing a great job and nobody else would have this patience to get this deal. Especially with their delay in responding to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles