Expedition Ready Fully built 2017 Ram 3500 Line-X Norweld Tray with 2019 Four Wheel Camper Hawk Flatbed **SOLD***

For sale is a complete expedition ready Ram 3500 Diesel with Line-X Norweld Tray and fully optioned Four Wheel Hawk Flatbed Camper. I am the original owner and I ordered this truck from Dodge with my exact specs and options for this purpose. This truck has been built with no expense spared and only top of the line gear and parts, it is ready to take you anywhere in the world. From the Arctic Circle three times (once in the dead of winter with the Hawk Camper) to the tip of Baja this truck is well explored in North America and can handle any conditions on or off road. Serious inquiries only please. I am only selling as a package. Thank you for taking the time to look and let me know if you have any questions. Everything is in good shape with one wrinkle on the camper right side by the jack mount. All work and installation has been done by professional well known shops and all maintenance has been done well before required service intervals. Minor pinstriping from being a legitimate expedition vehicle not a pavement queen. Below are the specs:

Asking Price: $125,000
**$100,000**
Truck:

2017 Ram 3500 Laramie with Aisin HD Transmision

• Bright White
  • Cooled/Heated Front Leather Seats & Steering Wheel, Navigation, Dual Alternators, Alpine Stereo, Black Edition, Laramie II Convenience Package
  • 63,xxx Miles
  • Carli Suspension Pintop Kit
  • 2.5” King Shocks valved for loaded camper
  • Carli Suspension Torsion Sway Bar
  • Carli Suspension Long Travel Air Bags
  • Carli Suspension Lifetime Ball Joints
  • Carli Suspension Fabricated Radius Arms
  • Synergy Chromoly HD Tie Rod
  • Synergy Chromoly HD Drag Link
  • Carli Suspension Track Bar
  • Thuren Spec King Shock Steering Damper
  • Custom rear Deaver leaf spring pack
  • AEV Front Bumper
  • AEV Procal
  • AEV Snorkel
  • Warn 16.5” Synthetic Rope
  • Factor 55 Hawse Fairlead
  • Factor 55 Ultrahook
  • Rigid 30” E-Series Light Bar
  • 2x Rigid Flood Light Dually
  • 2x Rigid Spot Light Dually
  • 2x Rigid Reverse Lights
  • RAMPAM Dash Mounts
  • Hardway Performance 4 level SOTF ECU Tuning
  • Edge Insight CTS2 Gauge Monitor
  • AFE Manifold
  • AFE Charge Tubes
  • Truck modified to not require DEF and can run on ULSD OR LSD as required in some parts of the world.
  • Fleece Cheetah 63MM Holset VGT Turbo
  • Nitro 4.10 Gear Ratio
  • White Knuckle Offroad Rock Sliders with thicker .188” DOM Tubes
  • Aero Engineering Diesel fuel tanks totaling 100 gallons (No transfer pump or switch required. 1300-1400 mile range.)
  • Morimoto LED Headlights
  • 5x Method 315 “CJC Edition” Ram Wheels
  • 5x 37x12.50R17 Falken Wildpeak AT3W (OR Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ P3)
  • Norweld Tray with 3x Storage Boxes and 1x Water Storage. Line-X’d to match white color by Line-X Denver.
  • ExtremeAir Outback Magnum Air Compressor
  • SPOD HD2
  • Ravelco Security System
  • Reverse Camera

Camper:

2019 Four Wheel Camper Hawk Flatbed

• 85 Liter Fridge/Freezer
  • Camper Jacks
  • 2x Powered Roof Vent Fan
  • 320 Watts of Solar (Added 2nd panel)
  • Rear Floodlights
  • Exterior LED Lighting
  • Thermal Pack
  • Flush Mount Glass Top Sink/Stove
  • Inside/Outside Hot Water, Shower, Casette Toilet
  • King Bed Slideout
  • Carpet Kit
  • Dual 6 Volt Battery
  • Silver Spur Interior
  • Smooth Aluminum Siding
  • FWC Grey Color
  • Custom Rear Spare Tire Mount with 2x AT Overland Propane Bottle Mounts
  • Aluminum QD Scissor Stairs
IMG_0207.JPG
IMG_7929.jpg
IMG_0222.jpg
IMG_0229.JPG
IMG_0233.JPG
IMG_0396.JPG
IMG_4305.jpg
IMG_3070.jpg
IMG_3032.jpg

IMG_4451.JPG

Last edited:

Vossabaja

OMG I am in Todos Santos right now looking at your beauty... if funds come through this month, am contacting you! Do you have interior shots?

OMG I am in Todos Santos right now looking at your beauty... if funds come through this month, am contacting you! Do you have interior shots?
Yes I am currently in Phoenix for a family emergency but I will be home at the end of this week and get a bunch more pictures especially interior. Everything is in great shape. I’ll send direct to you as well. Enjoy Todos! Love it down there I was in Cabo 3 weeks ago. Check out Carlito’s Place in Pescadero for dinner if you’ve never been amazing sushi and other stuff.

supermoo

Observer
Is the truck in Baja or in Colorado? I am in Colorado and would like to look at it if possible. Will keep an eye open for interior images.

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
Excellent vehicle. Questions; how do you raise and lower the spare tire from it's mount? Where are the steps stored while traveling? Where do you stand/how do you reach the two rear roof clasps at the back of the vehicle?

Excellent vehicle. Questions; how do you raise and lower the spare tire from it's mount? Where are the steps stored while traveling? Where do you stand/how do you reach the two rear roof clasps at the back of the vehicle?
Hey buddy, I’ve finally got a pretty good setup down after experimenting over and over with it while gone for months. I only travel with 2 people and a dog. The seats are 70/30 split in the back row. I put the 30 section behind the passenger seat down to make a flat platform and I have the stairs stored immediately behind the seat (they fold up very small) then I have a bunch of tools and camp chairs. Then pressed against the folded up seat is a 3 step fold up laundry room ladder. I pop it out and it’s the perfect height to reach all of the clasps and the spare tire. All of the claps can be undone without a ladder IE standing on the flatbed bumper but I find it just simpler and easier to use the pop out stepladder and it takes up no room inside. The tire I just pop off and on with the stepladder. I got a flat in Death Valley about a month ago and my girlfriend and I easily changed it after I had 3 plugs fail to keep the main airtight. Let me know if that helps or you’d like more info. Thanks

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
Hey buddy, I’ve finally got a pretty good setup down after experimenting over and over with it while gone for months. I only travel with 2 people and a dog. The seats are 70/30 split in the back row. I put the 30 section behind the passenger seat down to make a flat platform and I have the stairs stored immediately behind the seat (they fold up very small) then I have a bunch of tools and camp chairs. Then pressed against the folded up seat is a 3 step fold up laundry room ladder. I pop it out and it’s the perfect height to reach all of the clasps and the spare tire. All of the claps can be undone without a ladder IE standing on the flatbed bumper but I find it just simpler and easier to use the pop out stepladder and it takes up no room inside. The tire I just pop off and on with the stepladder. I got a flat in Death Valley about a month ago and my girlfriend and I easily changed it after I had 3 plugs fail to keep the main airtight. Let me know if that helps or you’d like more info. Thanks
Your answers are great! I would love to own your rig or one similar to it. The reason I asked my questions is totally personal. I'll be 73 in a couple of months. Removing and reinstalling my spare off the front of my trailer is becoming difficult physically for me. It is a 255/75R17 KO2 on a ProComp rim. Your tire is quite a bit heavier. Could I personally handle handling it is the question. The steps and their access could also be an issue. I'm thankful you responded so well. I would love to try installing them and removing them. I would also like to see how easily an old duffer like me could stoop over and gain access/egress to the FWC interior while going up and down the steps. Could you envision me doing a full gainer out the door? I think a video of it would get a million hits on social media. The roof clasp answer is perfectly doable.

I have done over a decade in RTTs. I'm presently pulling an excellent overlanding trailer. I want to continue doing this for a long time. Getting rid of that third axle is the next step. Your rig could be the perfect way to go. Or would a rear entry, closer to the ground FWC system be better? Aging throws up barriers; I'm searching for solutions.

Thank you so much for your excellent and informative reply.

Last edited:
**Price Drop**
Blowout Price: $100,000 firm. Sale must complete by March 1. I am moving on that date and will be putting it in storage if not sold.

Attached are pictures of the invoices for the camper and norweld tray as many people have had questions on which options were ordered.
IMG_7971.jpg
IMG_7970.PNG

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles