Post pictures of your Land Rover.

A.J.M

Explorer
453D5CAD-629E-4C6C-9DB3-73BAB7CCCF7B.jpeg
My new landy.

2014 Freelander 2 SD4 Metropolis.

It’s effectively a run out model of the Freeby before the Disco Sport arrived.

So it’s packed with equipment and features as it’s on par with an HSE luxury with some extras.
Not as big as my old Disco 3 but much younger, half the miles on it and considerably cheaper to run and won’t be as sore on the wallet.

jdlobb

Adventurer
View attachment 624258
My new landy.

2014 Freelander 2 SD4 Metropolis.

It’s effectively a run out model of the Freeby before the Disco Sport arrived.

So it’s packed with equipment and features as it’s on par with an HSE luxury with some extras.
Not as big as my old Disco 3 but much younger, half the miles on it and considerably cheaper to run and won’t be as sore on the wallet.

nice! I of course appreciate seeing more people with the smaller Landys. I love my Mini-Disco.

Shigeta

W6EXP
DVMP-2020-377-4K.jpg

Beautiful! Which swing out and sliders did you go with?
Went with the terrafirma swing out. Was fairly easy to install to the bumper, holds the full spare without issue. Sliders are Proud Rhino (Lucky8), probably about as heavy as the TR ones, but they don't extend up under the door like the Proper spec do. I plan to just trim the plastic molding eventually to fit and protect the exposed grommets. They do extend to the frame rails underneath and sandwich into the frame mounts though. Good protection for the compressor and on the driver side. Happy with both so far.

03Evan

Went with the terrafirma swing out. Was fairly easy to install to the bumper, holds the full spare without issue. Sliders are Proud Rhino (Lucky8), probably about as heavy as the TR ones, but they don't extend up under the door like the Proper spec do. I plan to just trim the plastic molding eventually to fit and protect the exposed grommets. They do extend to the frame rails underneath and sandwich into the frame mounts though. Good protection for the compressor and on the driver side. Happy with both so far.

I’ve got the same sliders and tire carrier and am very happy with them! Took a bit to get used to how loud the compressor is now though...

What rack are you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve got the same sliders and tire carrier and am very happy with them! Took a bit to get used to how loud the compressor is now though...

What rack are you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't want to hijack this thread too bad with no pics lol. So here's another - view of rack sorta included.
20201121-DSCF5445.jpg
Bajarack standard basket though. Solid product so far, I'm 170lb and standing/ walking up there is no problem. Long term wanted the extra space up front, otherwise may have considered one with the aluminum t track.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles