$25K - 2013 Roadtrek - Hot Hot Hot one! Use this to build out your Cargo Van - Not related

Tiz_Zlife

It would be good for someone who has a cargo van and wants to build it out. From the pictures it looks like the interior is fine, probably a little smoke damage.

zip

I prefer social distancing.
Interesting find.
I guess you could take out the interior, and put it in an identical vehicle?
I think it is gonna be a tough sale at that price though.
And what exactly is this : California Non Repairable Certificate Title ?
I live in CA, and have bought vehicles with salvage titles before, and re registered.

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
That BIN price is insane.

I know RT makes nice stuff, but you're basically talking about buying an interior cabinet and furniture set for $25k. I will also point out that even if one did buy this for parts and swap it over to another van, the new RV would still be a "homebuilt" and subject to all the hassles of any other non-coachbuilt RV from an insurance standpoint.

Reactions: zip

86scotty

Cynic
I have so much to say but probably shouldn't. Smokin' deal? Not really, though I love that joke.

You'd have to be smokin' something to buy it? There, that's closer.

It is indeed an interesting find and surely begs the question of what happened. I do not believe it was an engine fire. I believe a fire happened near it and caught the RV on fire. It's pretty obvious fire was under and around it and everything under it is likely toast as well. Ha! See what I did there?

zip

maybe this was one of those hold my beer moments?

you got the bbq, briquettes, but forgot the lighter fluid.
Yea, gasoline should work.
Pour that whole 5 gallons on there,,,,that’ll work!

rawtoxic

It could be a take on Larry the Cable Guy truck joke.....

"Sometimes you have to burn the van to get the insurance money to make the van payment. "

Tiz_Zlife

Interesting find.
I guess you could take out the interior, and put it in an identical vehicle?
I think it is gonna be a tough sale at that price though.
And what exactly is this : California Non Repairable Certificate Title ?
I live in CA, and have bought vehicles with salvage titles before, and re registered.
Hello;

It means you can't register it again. It is only good for parts.

zip

Hello;

It means you can't register it again. It is only good for parts.

Great information. Thanks.
I guess you would buy another like vehicle, and transfer all the Roadtrek stuff to the other vehicle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles