Indoor climate controlled winter storage available in Boston

RB_07

Approved Vendor
Hi everyone,

Posting on the classifieds section as instructed by the Admins..

I have a few spots available for those looking to store their cars over the winter in my personal garage in Billerica which I use to store my own cars. The garage is climate controlled and kept at 65f. year round in low humidity levels. Cars can be kept on battery tenders as a I have a few here available. Looking to use up the extra space as I will not be using it in the coming months and I know that some struggle to get adequate and reasonably priced storage near the city. (I've been there).. Feel free to reach out- The space is always kept clean and secure with 24hr surveillance and alarm on all doors. I also have no problem in picking up cars in the area with my trailer.

Pictures of the space attached,

Cheers,
Renan

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Forjas

That's a nice storage facility. Can we have access throughout winter or you kinda "seal off" for a couple of months?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

Posting on the classifieds section as instructed by the Admins..

I have a few spots available for those looking to store their cars over the winter in my personal garage in Billerica which I use to store my own cars. The garage is climate controlled and kept at 65f. year round in low humidity levels. Cars can be kept on battery tenders as a I have a few here available. Looking to use up the extra space as I will not be using it in the coming months and I know that some struggle to get adequate and reasonably priced storage near the city. (I've been there).. Feel free to reach out- The space is always kept clean and secure with 24hr surveillance and alarm on all doors. I also have no problem in picking up cars in the area with my trailer.

Pictures of the space attached,

Cheers,
Renan

View attachment 624288View attachment 624289View attachment 624290View attachment 624291
Nice little setup you have there. How do you prefer to charge?

RB_07

Approved Vendor
That's a nice storage facility. Can we have access throughout winter or you kinda "seal off" for a couple of months?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Sorry for the late reply guys.. Just getting in from a couple of days out in upstate NH.

I can make arrangements for mid winter pickup/drop off. Would just need a 24 Hr notice so I can be there to open the place up.

RB_07

Approved Vendor
Nice little setup you have there. How do you prefer to charge?

Hi there!

If you're looking to drop it off this month and only pick it up in late April I would ask for a $1,000 flat fee up front. If you're anticipating to come in to grab it 2-3 times per month I would ask for a flat fee of $1,500 for the Dec-April term.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles