Cross Country to Montana and Wyoming... (Very pic heavy)

GreggNY

@GreggNY I really enjoyed looking through this thread. It made me miss Montana & Wyoming in a painful way! Some of the most beautiful areas of our country. The Power Wagon is sweet - looking through your build thread next. Cheers and thanks for sharing!

Thanks for checking out the thread, and glad you liked it! It’s definitely a part of the country that I cant wait to get back to

GreggNY

A short time ago, I was contacted by @pappawheely on the forum about featuring my trip write up and some other photos in the digital magazine that he had recently taken over. They are trying to feature more overlanding content, and of course I jumped at the opportunity. Check out his latest issue below (cover article!), and also his build thread here on Expedition Portal!

1605194457219.png

Last edited:

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Wow, just found this thread from your For Sale post about the truck. My comments mirror everyone else's. Fantastic photography and awesome trip. I would love to have a truck like this, used in the same way you did. Thanks for posting this trip report and sharing your adventure. It's quite inspiring.

GreggNY

Wow, just found this thread from your For Sale post about the truck. My comments mirror everyone else's. Fantastic photography and awesome trip. I would love to have a truck like this, used in the same way you did. Thanks for posting this trip report and sharing your adventure. It's quite inspiring.

Thanks for the compliments! It was an awesome trip, and the truck has been great. I'm really hoping to be able to get away multiple times this coming year to make up for the last

UglyViking

We'll see what happens. Your truck holding up well? Still have the cap and tent??

I got rid of the cap but kept the tent. Liked the functionality but hated the look. Plus really like having the open bed so I ended up with a cross tool box and I got some permanent yakima racks for mounting the tent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94