New Defender News

T-Willy

They gonna stick lift rods on it like their LR3 then be surprised when its topped out and struggles?

Probably.

I hope not. Lift rods (sacrificing travel for height, if I'm understanding it correctly) on these trucks seem dumb.

Carson G

The Meridian surround system is very good indeed, but I miss the Harman Kardon Logic7 system of my 7-year old LR4. To my ears, it's far superior.
Yeah my parents LR4 has the Harmon Kardon Logic 7 system it rocks. I have the regular Harmon Kardon System in my LR3 which is also very good.
I hope not. Lift rods (sacrificing travel for height, if I'm understanding it correctly) on these trucks seem dumb.
lift rods by themselves are dumb. It would be like sticking taller springs on a regular 4wd but not doing anything with the shocks. If they do strut spacers in the front and shock mount extensions and spring spacers in the back along with the rods it would work just fine.

T-Willy

Yep

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Bad fuel-air mixtures in two of the four cylinders after all of 167 miles. How utterly predictable and unsurprising. I would be disappointed.

That base spec on steelies sure is handsome though, even if bound to the garage.

Carson G

Bad fuel-air mixtures in two of the four cylinders after all of 167 miles. How utterly predictable and unsurprising. I would be disappointed.

That base spec on steelies sure is handsome though, even if bound to the garage.
It’s definitely a issue from the factory with that low of mileage.

I’m betting it’s an injector issue. I really wish they would’ve just stuck SCV6 or NA 5.0 V8 in it and called it a day. This vehicle does not need the growing pains of a new engine platform. Or heck even a eco boost. Smh

soflorovers

?‍♂️

My Hellcat refused to start after 400 miles. I'm willing to give this a pass considering the various manufacturing delays they've encountered due to COVID. I think LR is struggling to keep up with demand and they're rushing cars out of the factory gates when they most likely shouldn't be doing so. Now...if it continues being an issue then I'll be the first to call them out on it.

T-Willy

?‍♂️

My Hellcat refused to start after 400 miles. I'm willing to give this a pass considering the various manufacturing delays they've encountered due to COVID. I think LR is struggling to keep up with demand and they're rushing cars out of the factory gates when they most likely shouldn't be doing so. Now...if it continues being an issue then I'll be the first to call them out on it.

I simply expect a new vehicle to function properly. Period.

Carson G

So apparently the Defenders used in the latest Bond film had completely stock P400, transmissions, and suspension. Modified for safety, and were the first ten production vehicles.

Impressive....

I’m a big fan of the Defenders in No Time To Die I also really like the blacked out Triumph 1200xe’s that are featured as well. The Bond girls ain’t bad either. Lol

naks

I see Frontrunner have released their roofracks for it:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles