Fresh LT 2017 Tacoma 4x4 Off Road DCSB Overland Built

alexplb

This would be really awesome with the new Magnuson supercharger that just came out for Gen 3 Tacos. Did you post this on Tacomaworld?
I know the company that was in charge of making the charger in fact they did majority of the suspension work on this truck :)) however that said, it’s too early to take a chance and put such an expensive component without more of the 3rd gens having them installed and tested in the field. Last thing I’d want would is to be stuck somewhere in the middle of a trip messing around with it. Also for the price of this upgrade I’d almost rather add a bit more and go for LS swap altogether. But then I’d be married to this truck.

MTBYanik

Truly amazing rig! GLWS. Reminds of what TAV spec does with their builds.
Could you post a picture of the leaf under spring?

alexplb

Truly amazing rig! GLWS. Reminds of what TAV spec does with their builds.
Could you post a picture of the leaf under spring?
Thank you very much!! She gets a lot of attention but I love how she performs even more. So There are some more photos on my insta that I’ll share if anyone cares to see and will try to post a pic of the leaf under if I’ll have enough reception we are camping out this weekend.

Attachments

• D5795908-7883-4AD2-B7A8-1407BE0DD99F.png
    D5795908-7883-4AD2-B7A8-1407BE0DD99F.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 272

alexplb

This would be really awesome with the new Magnuson supercharger that just came out for Gen 3 Tacos. Did you post this on Tacomaworld?
So for kicks and giggles I spoke with the company that installs the superchargers the guy said that it tears up the gear so it’s not really a good combo especially with the 529 gear ratio set /: oh well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles