Big custom camper sightings

gregmchugh

Observer
And CNH is in the FIAT Chrysler group family, All owned by Exor...

Yes, they are both in the same holding company, Exor, but independent of each other. Let’s try one more time...

How about, no direct ties to any on road vehicle dealer networks in the US.

But, let’s assume that they did work out a deal to sell the Iveco Daily through the Fiat Chrysler dealer network in the US., maybe as a RAM branded van. They would still need to start production over here to avoid the Chicken Tax which would be a huge investment so not an easy endeavor.

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
They would still need to start production over here to avoid the Chicken Tax which would be a huge investment so not an easy endeavor.
Sprinters avoid that for years. Not the best or cheapest idea, but...

gregmchugh

Observer
Sprinters avoid that for years. Not the best or cheapest idea, but...

And here is how Ford avoided the Chicken Tax...

Mr Rehab

Traveller
Isuzu has been here a long time too with a much larger dealer network than Fuso and they have the major share of the market for their truck models.

Just curious because I’m driving one: does Isuzu have 4x4 trucks available in USA?

The Iveco Daily 4x4 introduced into Australia around 2015 has had lots of problems. The truck often looks greener from the other side.

gregmchugh

Observer
Just curious because I’m driving one: does Isuzu have 4x4 trucks available in USA?

The Iveco Daily 4x4 introduced into Australia around 2015 has had lots of problems. The truck often looks greener from the other side.

No, I don’t think they sell 4x4 Isuzu trucks in the U.S.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.

We had medium duty Iveco's at work. Smoked like banshees,lousy reliability and parts procurement and such poor brakes loaded that our right legs looked like socker players. Isuzu's were a step up but the Hino's? Best vehicle I've ever driven.

Doc Foster

Adventurer
I saw an Earthroamer being hauled on a flatbed tractor trailer, Westbound on Interstate 70, just East of Frederick, MD. Don't see many of these in the East! I only got a quick glimpse, it was dark grey or dark brown, orange MaxTraxx on the back. Belong to anyone on here?

TMOD

EarthRoamer XV LTS spotted at Cades Cove campground in GSMNP on Tuesday. We were doing the annual family camping trip and went for a walk in the campground when we saw it. Looks like he only stayed one night. I wondered if it was anybody from this forum. I didn't see anyone out with it. I hope they don't mind that I took a few pictures. I used to think I had a pretty cool truck until I saw this thing.

20200617_163617.jpg

20200617_163710.jpg

20200617_163926.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles