Drug Dealer?

howirolla

Campfire Passport
Back on the road after some long weekend days, I always told myself that when ever the air ride started giving me troubles I would switch to coils, but in saying that I didn’t expect it to happen this early on, kinda thought it would be compressor issues down the road not a full bag failure less than a year in lol. But here we are and here we go.
7E782259-A25C-48CB-99C8-638D4C247A79.jpeg
made some axle clearance on the backs of the front struts
4341AA55-7E46-4881-9E42-5D02675CBED4.jpeg
5100 rears upgrade and sgc offroad drop mounts
4DF13E07-964C-4F0A-A7C3-CDDC448FE48A.jpeg
Atlantic British 1” lift spring conversion and sgc offroad drop mounts
48EF7BCA-F38F-4D0A-B216-3D131ADD2D30.jpeg
rear install
B8015037-C4B7-4967-85C2-C84259CD8884.jpeg
So there it is, 1” Atlantic British coil conversion combined with the SGC Offroad 2” spacer. It wasn’t fun or easy gettin the rear coil in with the 2” spacer but I got it done. So 3” total lift and no more air ride concerns, which my wife is a big fan of haha
Only thing left is wiring in the EAS bypass computer.

yes sir! Page one of the thread shows what I was doing under the floor back there. But, it’s a 7 gal water tank with a small in line pump, Vair 444 compressor with a 1.5 gal tank. The above floor side still needs some finishing obviously, but it is fully functional at this point.

Ha, I was so stoked about the extra batteries that I completely missed the white freshwater tank on the white paint; trained observer here! lol

Nice work man!

howirolla

Campfire Passport
So I went and got a tent, it isn’t the one I was trying to wait for but the family couldn’t wait any longer to get out and camp, so we’ll see how this one works out.

9486BF20-2D6D-4A8D-98F0-E342B4E8D1D8.jpeg

I then proceeded to go and camp in it. Definitely still have some stuff to iron out, but things all functioned as they should so it was a good close to home test run.

Thing is freakin massive I know! But I also have to fit the whole family up there and having the extra space compared to our last tent sure is nice.

One issue was my starting battery died over the weekend of camping, I would assume it’s because every time a door opens all the ecu’s come on and run through their start up sequences, I’m guessing there is something in the GAP tool I can do about it, but what are you guys doing to avoid that on the longer stays?

colb45

Observer
One issue was my starting battery died over the weekend of camping, I would assume it’s because every time a door opens all the ecu’s come on and run through their start up sequences, I’m guessing there is something in the GAP tool I can do about it, but what are you guys doing to avoid that on the longer stays?

I run this Blue Sea isolator - https://www.bluesea.com/products/category/35/91/Automatic_Charging_Relays/ML-ACRs, so when I hook up my solar. I top off my deep cycle and then manually connect them to float my front. I did upgrade my primary start battery as well.

Solar running a 200watt blanket and a 120watt from OffGridTrek - https://www.offgridtrek.com/collect...0-solar-generator-save-249-00-no-us-sales-tax

Definitely not cheap but Wicked product super compact to stash away. I currently run some silly power demands thinking of grabbing the 215 to run with my 200, keep my 120 to run my water filter/pump system separate by the water source.

howirolla

Campfire Passport
I run this Blue Sea isolator - https://www.bluesea.com/products/category/35/91/Automatic_Charging_Relays/ML-ACRs, so when I hook up my solar. I top off my deep cycle and then manually connect them to float my front. I did upgrade my primary start battery as well.

Solar running a 200watt blanket and a 120watt from OffGridTrek - https://www.offgridtrek.com/collect...0-solar-generator-save-249-00-no-us-sales-tax

Definitely not cheap but Wicked product super compact to stash away. I currently run some silly power demands thinking of grabbing the 215 to run with my 200, keep my 120 to run my water filter/pump system separate by the water source.
I honestly don’t need that kind of solar, I have 100Ah to run my fridge, tiny water pump, phone chargers, and super low power lights. I’m just looking to not have the car kill my starting battery cause I opened my doors multiple times over a weekend of being parked lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles