Ordering Outbound Windows

Darwin

Explorer
I am likely going to order some Outbound Windows coming from the Netherlands sometime in the next few weeks. If anyone else is interested in these camper windows let me know, we could save on shipping.

loonwheeler

Adventurer
I am likely going to order some Outbound Windows coming from the Netherlands sometime in the next few weeks. If anyone else is interested in these camper windows let me know, we could save on shipping.

I would love to join in on the order, but not ready yet for new windows. It is on the list, but I need to get many other things completed first. Thanks for the offer.

I have fitted these in my box. They are really nicely built.

Did you order / ship them direct from Outbound? Any idea on shipping costs and how many window / door / hatch units did you purchase?

Darwin

Explorer
I would love to join in on the order, but not ready yet for new windows. It is on the list, but I need to get many other things completed first. Thanks for the offer.

Did you order / ship them direct from Outbound? Any idea on shipping costs and how many window / door / hatch units did you purchase?
I think they make you go through their US distributor now. Sure, you don't want to order now so that you have them later???

I was quoted between 850- to 1000 for shipping on 3 windows, hence the reason why I would love to find someone else willing to go in on an order.

nathane

Yes, but I'm UK based so it wasn't a big deal shipping. I have 6 windows, 2 rooflights one door and a cab pass through door. All with blinds and security covers. The outbound folks were super helpful and a pleasure to buy from.

loonwheeler

Adventurer
Yes, I found them super helpful and friendly when I met them at the 2019 Abenteur & Allrad show. Very nice to talk to and took time to chat even though I was not committing to buy at the show. Seems like a very good company to work with and the product is top notch. Just wish they had a stronger NA presence so it was easier / cheaper to get them in the the US.

Darwin

Explorer
Sorry a little late. I placed the order about 10 weeks ago. Windows should be here shortly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles