RTT slide plates

Drewph

Hi all
I’m new to rooft tents and recently acquired an older Eezi- Awn that I’m renovating and need some of these slide plates.
My question is, are they all the same size / shape from one brand to another?
I can easily find them for Darche tents but not the Eezi - Awn branded or the ones I did find were 3 times the price of others.
They look the same but I can only view online, nothing in the shops locally.
Thanks and sorry if it seems like a dumb question.

Attachments

• 499891B5-8ED7-465C-8AFA-0BA06E39DD73.jpeg
    499891B5-8ED7-465C-8AFA-0BA06E39DD73.jpeg
    17.4 KB · Views: 7

Wallygator

Adventurer
Hi all
I’m new to rooft tents and recently acquired an older Eezi- Awn that I’m renovating and need some of these slide plates.
My question is, are they all the same size / shape from one brand to another?
I can easily find them for Darche tents but not the Eezi - Awn branded or the ones I did find were 3 times the price of others.
They look the same but I can only view online, nothing in the shops locally.
Thanks and sorry if it seems like a dumb question.

I don't know if those are the same or not but I buy parts and accessories for my Eezi-Awn from Equipt One Outfitters. Don't know if you are in the US but they are the US authorized dealer for Eezi-Awn. The kit is $15

https://www.equipt1.com/collections/tent-parts/products/roof-top-tent-diy-installation-kit

Last edited:

Drewph

I don't know if those are the same or not but I buy parts and accessories for my Eezi-Awn from Equipt One Outfitters. Don't know if you are in the US but they are the US authorized dealer for Eezi-Awn. The kit is $15

https://www.equipt1.com/collections/tent-parts/products/roof-top-tent-diy-installation-kit

Thanks Wallygator, I’m actually in Australia and most of the Eezi-Awn suppliers are out of stock or they are charging a premium. The ones that are Darche branded I can get delivered for around $25 Aust dollars which is fine if they are the same. Next I need to get a new cover too, they are also all out of stock. Will be happy when this Corona virus thing is over and imports are coming back into the country.

Wallygator

Adventurer
Thanks Wallygator, I’m actually in Australia and most of the Eezi-Awn suppliers are out of stock or they are charging a premium. The ones that are Darche branded I can get delivered for around $25 Aust dollars which is fine if they are the same. Next I need to get a new cover too, they are also all out of stock. Will be happy when this Corona virus thing is over and imports are coming back into the country.

That's a bummer that the dealers that have supplies are price gouging. Just ridiculous. Hopefully the Darche branded are the same, things get back to normal soon, and you can get what you need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles