Has anyone bought or ordered a M-project from 4 wheel camper?

Stan@FourWheel

Explorer
What’s your lead time? Any idea when back to work?

We are hoping to open back up around May 1st, but that is still up in the air. We really have no idea when the Gov. of California will allow us to reopen. :(

Once we open up, will will be sitting at approx. 6 month lead time to get a new camper ready.

(we still have so many campers on order to build from before the shut down)

The good news is we have been stocking up on every part and pieces available (before & during the shut down), so when the say "GO", we are ready to get back to work and won't have to worry about running out of anything, crossing our fingers...

That Said. . . we do have a few "Project M Toppers" here in Woodland, California, in stock, ready now, and for sale.

If you are located near by and want more info, pictures, prices, or fit info, please e-mail us at --- sales@fourwh.com

Thank you. :)

Last edited:

draaronr

Adventurer
We are hoping to open back up around May 1st, but that is still up in the air. We really have no idea when the Gov. of California will allow us to reopen. :(

Once we open up, will will be sitting at approx. 6 month lead time to get a new camper ready.

(we still have so many campers on order to build from before the shut down)

The good news is we have been stocking up on every part and pieces available (before & during the shut down), so when the say "GO", we are ready to get back to work and won't have to worry about running out of anything, crossing our fingers...

That Said. . . we do have a few "Project M Toppers" here in Woodland, California, in stock, ready now, and for sale.

If you are located near by and want more info, pictures, prices, or fit info, please e-mail us at --- sales@fourwh.com

Thank you. :)
email me whats available now please
draaronr@gmail.com

skyfree

Why no Project M for the Chevy Colorado? The ZR2 and Bison are becoming a really popular overlanding truck options.

Stan@FourWheel

Explorer
Why no Project M for the Chevy Colorado? The ZR2 and Bison are becoming a really popular overlanding truck options.

It's on our To-Do list. We plan to have Project M Toppers for the Chevy Colorado / GMC Canyon & Jeep Gladiator. Just gonna take a little time.

GaryMc

Explorer
A few pictures of the new Project M toppers mounted on trucks . . .
Stan- How gappy is the fit with the Project M? I’m trying to decide between an Ovrlnd and your Project M. I saw one thread about poor fit to a bed in an early production model and FWC’s use of aluminum mounting plates to *try* and close the gaps up... Has that issue been fixed?
I have owned a FWC Eagle in the past and loved it, but want to go to a lighter option on my current Tundra.

thanks for your time-

Gary Mc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles