Bugeye's GX460 Build

bugeye1257

Observer
RSG Sliders:
Got the RSG sliders painted and mounted this week. Sprayed them with Duplicolor hammered gray with a top coat of clear to help with the UV not fading them. Also added some grip tape to the front and rear to help with traction when wet, not the best job but I'll redo it once they need to be replaced.

IMG_1376.jpeg

E162C7AE-BD90-47D3-AAD4-717F5225BF2D.jpeg

IMG_1853.jpeg

IMG_1851.jpeg

moose545

How do the EBCs wear and feel, good pedal and quick stops and holds off road? What about your bump stops, was that a need or just an upgrade?

bugeye1257

Observer
How do the EBCs wear and feel, good pedal and quick stops and holds off road? What about your bump stops, was that a need or just an upgrade?

I like the EBC pads a lot but I would choose the yellows instead of the greens that I have on now. The yellows are more aggressive and better suited for a heavier rig with bigger tires ect. For the bump stops, it can be a need depending on what size tire/lift you are running, long travel, bigger tires ect. Also helps if the the tire is rubbing and so you dont bottom out your shocks.

moose545

I like the EBC pads a lot but I would choose the yellows instead of the greens that I have on now. The yellows are more aggressive and better suited for a heavier rig with bigger tires ect. For the bump stops, it can be a need depending on what size tire/lift you are running, long travel, bigger tires ect. Also helps if the the tire is rubbing and so you dont bottom out your shocks.

Awesome, been running Hawk greens and reds are too expensive. I'm on 35s w/KDSS, 3" IMS.

moose545

RSG Sliders:
Got the RSG sliders painted and mounted this week. Sprayed them with Duplicolor hammered gray with a top coat of clear to help with the UV not fading them. Also added some grip tape to the front and rear to help with traction when wet, not the best job but I'll redo it once they need to be replaced.

View attachment 578201

View attachment 578206

View attachment 578204

View attachment 578202

I really need some JDM rocker panels, mud gets up into the door jam and it’s annoying and a pain to clean. Are they eBay only?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles