DSC03162.jpg

DSC03164.jpg

DSC03172.jpg

DSC03180.jpg

DSC03186.jpg

... That's all folks...!!!...

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
Great photography, Paul, and I am glad to see the Jeep getting some good use in some nice places.

Best regards to you both from all of us here.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Jeez Paul, crappy scenery, grim faces, boring colors, doesn't look like you're out enjoying it at all. ;):p

WOW!! :love:
Do tell us the Cliffs Notes version of your route, thanks!

PaulJensen

Custom Builder
Olympia to Lk. Wenatchee on Hwy 2... Dirt road up to White River... 97 north to Lk. Conconully... Backroads to Nighthawk POE into BC...Onward to Keremeos then up the Ashnola River to 6,000 ft....Back to the USA POE at Midway via backroads... South to Curlew Lk...Final night near Winthrop... Complete the North Cascades loop via Hwy 20...

Matt.H

Adventurer
Good morning Paul.

I read everything and can't wait to see the photos.? The ONLY new photo I can see it the totem pole. I restarted my old laptop to see if it was me and still can't see them. Can anyone else?

Thanks for posting, as always.

Matt

Boz

Observer
Good morning Paul.

I read everything and can't wait to see the photos.? The ONLY new photo I can see it the totem pole. I restarted my old laptop to see if it was me and still can't see them. Can anyone else?

Thanks for posting, as always.

Matt

Not just you, I can't see them either.

PaulJensen

Custom Builder
Update:

Road Trip - Olympic Peninsula Loop - Washington State - USA - Late November 2019

With a week of better weather in the forecast, we packed up and headed west to the Pacific, then went north, then east along the Strait, finally turning south down Hood Canal, to home... Seven days gone...

Link to Google photo album--->>>

Last edited:

nyyankees588

Lookin good Paul! (it's chris from HGT). The mouse vagabonds have been a common occurrence for us as well... trying to stuff all the cracks with weather stripping & store smelly food in the roof box overnight, but they always seem to find some way in and something to snack on.

Drewgould

What a fabulous thread! We've just become the owners of Jeep Xv-Jp #005, and reading through this has been so useful!! It's also sadly highlighted a few things I thought may become an issue too! Thank you to all involved for such a great read.

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
What a fabulous thread! We've just become the owners of Jeep Xv-Jp #005, and reading through this has been so useful!! It's also sadly highlighted a few things I thought may become an issue too! Thank you to all involved for such a great read.
Congratulations on your new acquisition. Safe travels, and please don't hesitate to get in touch should you have any questions.

Best, Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles