Full Size Dodge Thread

jonathon

I ordered a Gator SFX tri fold to try out for my CCLB. Figured for $269 to my door it was a cheap way to decided if I like a bed cover versus a couple Gs on a Diamondback. Reviews look promising. If I get a couple years out of I’ll be sold on the concept.

I do like the Highway Products cover as the rear half can be folded completely forward and strapped down

Mbrothers

Just transitioned over from the Landcruiser world. Currently stock all around. Just placed order on Carli Suspension. Plans to convert the rear to a flatbed and get a FWC. Then Trail ready bumper, Snorkel (?), and who knows what else. Strange coming from a market where mods are endless when it comes to pre-fab where with the 2nd gen you have to make everything. HA.

-i tried to add a photo

frojoe

Adventurer
8LWfI9I.jpg

U0PiPv4.jpg

oXly9vE.jpg

nAEyOVS.jpg

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Dang those are fancy! I used to see you occasionally around SD, but we never met.

Post up a pic when you get them installed. You still running the kore coils?

-Chris
Yes,the Kore's are still in there. Thuren made me the deal of the century on his but they were just too soft for my tastes. Too much body lean up front with the camper. He even revalved the Kings for me. They worked super well in southern Utah off highway but constant steering correction on the road. I remember your forum name. I'll get a pic up manana.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles