GOOSE GEAR Plate System & Drawer Module for Jeep JLU

cramirez

Lightly used Goose Gear Ultimate Chef Package for Jeep JLU. Goose Gear Ultimate Chef Package is a complete camping solution for overlanding or car camping in your Jeep JLU.

ASKING PRICE: $1,400 for drawer & plate system (UPDATE: campkitchen slideout has sold)
CONDITION: Like new.

Price includes:
- Jeep JLU Plate Systems 2018 - Current (without factory subwoofer)
- Double Drawer Module - 22 3/16" Wide X 28" Depth × 1

I also have a brand new Goose Gear Ultimate ChefPackage for JLU that we purchased last winter and didn't end up needing/using. It is still in it in its original packaging / shipping wrap from Goose Gear - We haven't opened it yet (shown on last picture). Asking $3,000 for the set (not selling pieces separately).

Feel free to reach out with any questions!
Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 4.00.07 PM.png

goosegear.jpeg

IMG_3414.jpg
IMG_3417.jpg
IMG_3418.jpg
IMG_3424.jpg
IMG_3436.jpg
IMG_3455.jpg
IMG_3457.jpg
IMG_3439.jpg

Last edited:

cramirez

@bguerrero @Azbigbear - I made a mistake on the listing. The drawer module is the Double Drawer Module - 22 3/16" Wide X 28" Depth and the CampKitchen is the 2.0.

If you're still interested, please let me know. I'd be open to selling the parts separately if I can sell the other components. Thanks!

Azbigbear

I am a little confused on which CampKithen version this is. There is not a 2.0 version. Please provide measurements. I am still interested pending measurements that fit my JLU. Thanks.

cramirez

I am a little confused on which CampKithen version this is. There is not a 2.0 version. Please provide measurements. I am still interested pending measurements that fit my JLU. Thanks.
Sorry for the confusion. I'm a bit confused too... Our receipt says Drawer Module 2.0. We bought the entire CampChef Kit together. Anyways below are the measurements and some pictures.

The bottom piece that connect to the plate system is 28" deep, but the actual "cabinet" is 25" deep.

Attachments

• IMG_6744.jpg
    IMG_6744.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 137
  • IMG_6745.jpg
    IMG_6745.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 145

Azbigbear

Thank you very much for the info. I am still interested in purchasing the CampKitchen. I have a subwoofer so the plate and drawer will not work for me unfortunately. But it appears you could sell CampKitchen to me and drawers to @bguerrero.

cramirez

Ugh, I'd love to grab it but it's just too rich for my blood....too bad. I WOULD love to have it.
Hey @JCS2179 , I sold the used campkitchen and someone else might take the drawer but I still have the brand new unit available. I'd be willing to sell the full package for $3k. Let me know!

Azbigbear

Deal with this seller at your own risk. Had an agreement to purchase the CampKitchen pending sale of the drawers to another buyer. Waiting nearly a month only to find out the seller sold the CampKitchen to another buyer and did not even have the courtesy to tell me. Seller is not trustworthy in my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles