Nanuq - 2019 Power Wagon

gillbrak

Was time to upgrade from my 2010 Tundra. Since I’m oh so original I decided on a new White Power Wagon.

1c292ad76814bfd30cb8596d2eacc344.jpg

Removed all the Power Wagon badging. Swapped out the stock Goodyear Duratracs for 35” Goodyear Duratracs. Added an ARE Topper with racks to mount my rod box.

02a1b436d9be2fe59446322defcfa18a.jpg

Had some sliders custom made and am very happy with them. Fella who makes them has made a few sets for me on various vehicles and they are bomber.

f4c39c65a2b75e4ca5eb01ff4350da4a.jpg

Was able to mod my Decked system from my Tundra to fit in the PW.

Few other Knick knacks I’ve added (all poached from other PW owners) white Qball transfer case knob, upgraded to Kicker speakers all around, Lamin-x amber fog light covers, tinted front windows with brow and clear bra.

Debating on removing the front lower air dam or not. Trying to figure out which wheels to add.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gillbrak

Curious what made you move on from the Tundra. Looks good, by the way.

Thanks. I had the double cab as I need a 6’+ bed and the back seat just go to small once we had our son. No complaints with the Tundra at all though and I put it through the ringer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Explorerinil

Observer
Nice truck! Did you calibrate the speedometer? If so what did you use?

im debating on removing the decals on my PW which is also white, but they are slowly growing on me.

gillbrak

Nice truck! Did you calibrate the speedometer? If so what did you use?

im debating on removing the decals on my PW which is also white, but they are slowly growing on me.

Thanks. They were somewhat growing on me but I’m happy I removed them. I haven’t done a calibration yet but I was looking at the Tazer.

gillbrak

Anyone know what these are or did your PW have them? One on each side of the frame. Maybe for a plow? They’re on super tight. Can’t break with an air impact. Went to remove my front air dam but don’t want to remove it without taking these off as they hang lower than the bumper.
632ce2d630a8bb2e07a45cf79e59b43c.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles