Show us your Active Off-Road Bumpstops!

6gun

I would absolutely LOVE to show you my Timbren bumpstops but unfortunately it is very difficult to sort through all of the applications looking for sizes. I have a 1999 Ranger with custom suspension utilizing 2006 F350 axles on 39X12.50 tires. So what's the possibility of getting a "Builders Products" line?

Timbren

Supporting Sponsor
I would absolutely LOVE to show you my Timbren bumpstops but unfortunately it is very difficult to sort through all of the applications looking for sizes. I have a 1999 Ranger with custom suspension utilizing 2006 F350 axles on 39X12.50 tires. So what's the possibility of getting a "Builders Products" line?

The best way to get assistance would be to call our costumer service line at 1-800-263-3113. They’ll try and help you anyway they can!

6gun

The best way to get assistance would be to call our costumer service line at 1-800-263-3113. They’ll try and help you anyway they can!

That really doesn't work. As an engineer, I deal in numbers. I can work much better with absolute measurements than trying to explain to someone what I want to try and do. Especially when the person on the other end can only reply "we don't make anything to fit that" or "What year/make/model are you shopping for?" I get if it's something that is just outside of what y'all want to do but there is a HUGE custom market that can be tapped simply by publishing some product measurements. As of right now, it's just a guessing game, and when you're doing a project like mine you build up a pile of expensive wrong guesses pretty quick!

Attachments

• 100_0073.JPG
    100_0073.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 20

rnArmy

Adventurer
Here's mine. Truck is a 96 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 with a 2" long-leaf add-a-leaf spring lift. I installed the Timbren bump stop thingy four years ago(?). I honestly don't notice it back there (I guess that's a good thing). The truck is no longer my daily driver, and was never used as a work truck.

Timbren bump stop (2).jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles