Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Saint Nick

I built it from scratch. I did all of the work on it with the exception of sewing the canvas.
Nice work, and at least you know it's been done properly ;) Any pics of the inside with top up, and do you use it for sleeping in or just for extra headroom?

Bhodgin

Thanks guys. It’s been a ton of fun. I’ll have to take some better pics of it soon and post them up.

It has removable bed panels, so you can sleep upstairs with the panels, or downstairs without and have lots of headroom. The drawer system has replaced the rear seat entirely, and there’s a flip up platform to take up the room left from the front seats being leaned forward, so it’s a really comfortable adventure truck for 2 people and a dog.

I’ve tried to keep the weight and wind resistance low, as anyone who has driven a 3.4 knows, it’s not a real powerful rig.

Saint Nick

Thanks guys. It’s been a ton of fun. I’ll have to take some better pics of it soon and post them up.

It has removable bed panels, so you can sleep upstairs with the panels, or downstairs without and have lots of headroom. The drawer system has replaced the rear seat entirely, and there’s a flip up platform to take up the room left from the front seats being leaned forward, so it’s a really comfortable adventure truck for 2 people and a dog.

I’ve tried to keep the weight and wind resistance low, as anyone who has driven a 3.4 knows, it’s not a real powerful rig.
Awesome, can’t wait to see the pics (y)

thezentree

pretend redneck

Tag for pics. That thing is rad.

Built a sleeping platform for the back of my 2013 4runner

Cool, I dig the simplicity of this. Don't always need a $3k drawer setup to go sleep in the woods.

4runningFJ

My 2015 4Runner TRD Pro. Mods include Gobi roof rack, GOFSR hard shell RTT, SS Offroad winch bumper, Rigid flood/spot lights on front, Rigid flood light in rear. Dual battery setup for powering the ARB fridge in the back.

I also have a 2007 FJ Cruiser that I’ve owned since new that is currently undergoing a re-fresh for this years travels

Attachments

• 60C1C24F-0B92-48B1-90CF-96477D65D6F6.jpeg
    60C1C24F-0B92-48B1-90CF-96477D65D6F6.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 114
  • D55093A5-896B-4F0C-8875-1BAF8DC9040A.jpeg
    D55093A5-896B-4F0C-8875-1BAF8DC9040A.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 119
  • DA8B1466-77E1-4F2A-9EA3-60D6F515DDB0.jpeg
    DA8B1466-77E1-4F2A-9EA3-60D6F515DDB0.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 109

Forum statistics

Threads