ARB air chuck (or similar type) available separately?

outback97

Adventurer
I'm looking for a spare air chuck specifically like the one that comes with an ARB hose kit. Like this:

arb-chuck.jpg

I haven't had luck finding one exactly like this design. I know there are other styles that would work but I would prefer this particular one. Anyone know a source for one of these?

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
Would the standard straight locking chucks work? These are typical of hardware and industrial supply.

Haltec CH-360:
s-l400.jpg

Milton S697-2:
697-2.jpg

outback97

Adventurer
Would the standard straight locking chucks work? These are typical of hardware and industrial supply.

Haltec CH-360:
View attachment 564430

Milton S697-2:
View attachment 564429

Thanks. I don't have a good reason for being hung up on the specific one I posted, other than it has worked well for me.

These aren't exactly the same but something like that would work fine, just need to add a fitting. Apparently some manufacturers call this "euro style"... I hadn't seen that term for air chucks before. Thank you for posting the part numbers, made it easy to search for.

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
It might not be easy to find the exact one ARB uses but it's a safe bet they don't actually make them custom. So maybe poke around Alibaba?

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
I'm looking for a spare air chuck specifically like the one that comes with an ARB hose kit. Like this:

View attachment 564424

I haven't had luck finding one exactly like this design. I know there are other styles that would work but I would prefer this particular one. Anyone know a source for one of these?

Ask Kurt Williams at Cruiser Outfitters, he can most likely get you those from ARB.

outback97

Adventurer
Ask Kurt Williams at Cruiser Outfitters, he can most likely get you those from ARB.

Thanks. I don't know why I didn't think of this already... I bought the compressor and inflation kit from Kurt's shop. Sent an email, will update when I find out more.

Last edited:

highwest

I got a similar one For my Viair at EVCO House of Hose (or whatever it is now). There are a few locations in the valley.

outback97

Adventurer
Thanks for the suggestions fellas. It seems like the particular one ARB uses is pretty hard to come by, but at least there are other options. I definitely want a simple chuck that locks on. I just hook it up and count time or use the timer on my phone when airing up. No squatting or squeezing.

I heard back from Cruiser Outfitters today and they cannot get that specific one separately. They do have the angled one (ARB607) as seen here:

Ironically, this review of the Amazon listing from December '19 says:

I received the straight chuck, not the angled one in the picture. Coincidentally, I wanted the straight one to replace one that was lost, but I couldn’t find it for sale anywhere. Turns out this is it.

Sounds like he's describing the one I'm seeking. But some of the options posted above would probably work just fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles