Wanted: Pinzgauer 712K or 718K anywhere in USA

Pohlease

I am looking for a Pinzgauer 712K or 718K in the USA. it am pretty set on a K (hardtop) model.

I’ve already posted in Facebook groups, the other 4x4 forum, contacted some business, reached out to people on Instagram, and done some other searching.

Looking for leads on one that might not be listed for sale yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pohlease

There is a 718M listed here on the Expo Portal https://www.expeditionportal.com/fo...r-for-habitat-camper-box.201982/#post-2729791
He is looking for a U1300L camper, but cash has a way of changing people's minds.
For reference, there was a clean 712k for sale on Craigslist 2 months ago, just north of Portland, Oregon for $18,000 (a great price). Yup, it sold.

Disclaimer-no relation to seller or vehicle

I reached out to him and chatted. I’d really like to find a hardtop because of the second set of doors. Thanks for sending this though.

baycrossing

I am looking for a Pinzgauer 712K or 718K in the USA. it am pretty set on a K (hardtop) model.

I’ve already posted in Facebook groups, the other 4x4 forum, contacted some business, reached out to people on Instagram, and done some other searching.

Looking for leads on one that might not be listed for sale yet.

This could be available here in Washington for the cost of restoration to date. If interested, PM me with contact info.
PinzSnow2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles