Eighteen months in the making... here's the book: Building a Teardrop Trailer: Plans and Methods for Crafting an Heirloom Camper

Teardropper

A long-term project that I'm quite pleased with.

I have watched so many teardrop builders struggle (which is probably just part of the process). I hope this takes some of the angst out of creating one of these remarkable campers.

6v0HWH3.jpg

192 pages, 221 photos and 31 pencil biting chapters.

Available deep in the Amazon Jungle, of course:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B083XVH9XQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If you pick one up, please give it an honest review.

Thanks,

Tony

Last edited:

1000arms

A long-term project that I'm quite pleased with.

I have watched so many teardrop builders struggle (which is probably just part of the process). I hope this takes some of the angst out of creating one of these remarkable campers.

6v0HWH3.jpg

192 pages, 221 photos and 31 pencil biting chapters.

Available deep in the Amazon Jungle, of course:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B083XVH9XQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If you pick one up, please give it an honest review.

Thanks,

Tony

I encourage you to allow potential customers to "Look Inside" on Amazon, like you have done with your other books (maybe you are already planning to do so?).

Adding the title of your book to the title of this thread would be useful for search results on this forum and the web in general. Can you do it, or does a mod need to change the title?

Congratulations on completing your book!

Teardropper

I encourage you to allow potential customers to "Look Inside" on Amazon, like you have done with your other books (maybe you are already planning to do so?).

Adding the title of your book to the title of this thread would be useful for search results on this forum and the web in general. Can you do it, or does a mod need to change the title?

Congratulations on completing your book!

Thanks for the reply.

I think the only way one can do a "look inside" is with a Kindle edition and I hesitate to do that since the photographs are so important and Kindles don't do really well with pics.

I'll stick the title on,

Again, thanks.

Tony

john61ct

Adventurer
You can do the ebook version yourself, have complete control over the final result.

If your rights allow of course

1000arms

Thanks for the reply.

I think the only way one can do a "look inside" is with a Kindle edition and I hesitate to do that since the photographs are so important and Kindles don't do really well with pics.

I'll stick the title on,

Again, thanks.

Tony

You are welcome!

I'm glad you added your book tile to the thread to help with searches. That information is also useful for anyone using a screen reader.

Amazon's rules may have changed, but, based on my "Looking Inside" many books (or, if no book preview is available, the Kindle version), I'm pretty sure you can set up "Look Inside" for a book without needing a Kindle version.

I'm glad that you are concerned about how your photographs are displayed, and that you recognize that many electronic "books" are mangled at best, it is a good indicator that you took care in crafting your book!

Although I am planning to build a truck camper (slide in or flatbed), I just ordered a copy of your book as a resource based on your concern regarding how your photographs are displayed, despite not being able to "Look Inside". :)

Teardropper

I just ordered a copy of your book as a resource based on

Thanks. And whether you like it or not, if you could give it a review when you've got a couple of minutes.

I have had other requests for a Kindle version which will work fine on tablets with the photos.

So that should be up tomorrow.

Tony

1000arms

Thanks. And whether you like it or not, if you could give it a review when you've got a couple of minutes.

I have had other requests for a Kindle version which will work fine on tablets with the photos.

So that should be up tomorrow.

Tony

You are welcome. My initial thought reading the "Look Inside" Kindle sample of Building a Teardrop Trailer: Plans and Methods for Crafting an Heirloom Camper is that you wrote a clear tutorial designed to help people create campers that they will use and enjoy.

The book and Kindle, at the time of this posting, aren't linked, but are two separate web pages on Amazon. I suggest you put it all on the same page to make it easy for people to find their preferred "formats and editions".

There is not yet an Amazon "More about the author" section, unlike your other books.

Teardropper

You are welcome. My initial thought reading the "Look Inside" Kindle sample of Building a Teardrop Trailer: Plans and Methods for Crafting an Heirloom Camper is that you wrote a clear tutorial designed to help people create campers that they will use and enjoy.

The book and Kindle, at the time of this posting, aren't linked, but are two separate web pages on Amazon. I suggest you put it all on the same page to make it easy for people to find their preferred "formats and editions".

There is not yet an Amazon "More about the author" section, unlike your other books.

It takes about 24 hours for the two editions to be linked. It sounds a bit like you have a book or two out there?

Thanks,

Tony

1000arms

It takes about 24 hours for the two editions to be linked. It sounds a bit like you have a book or two out there?

Thanks,

Tony

No books out there (yet?), but I've done a bit of research on self-publishing, and I've ordered many books from Amazon. I'm also aware of basic SEO (Search Engine Optimization). :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles