Lets see some full size pictures...

dbhost

MyF150BeingRebuilt.jpg

2004 F150 5.4L 3V Supercab 4x4.
Rancho RS9000s / Quick Lift Loaded with replacement Moog HD springs.
AirRaid Cold Air snorkel
SCT Xtune 2
Magnaflow cats and muffler.
Summit 3" cat back system with Custom 2.5x2.5x3" Y pipe.
Hercules Trail Digger MT 35x12.50/17 tires all 5 including spare. Want to swap out to BFGoodrich All Terrain TA KO2 33x12.50/17
Pro Comp 1089 rims 17x9 all 5.
Go Rhino winch bumper / brush guard.
Engo E9000 winch with flip up license plate bracket over the roller fairlead.
Pro Comp 100W stainless steel off road lights.
AGM battery. Not sure it is still good, but keep it if it is.

Work needed.
Engine overhaul / upgrade. Inspection and replace worn components. including timing set, verify cams, lifters etc... Replace all variable timing system components, upgrade oil pulp to Melling High Volume pump, polish oil journals.
4x4 system vacuum components, actuator, solenoid etc.... to be replaced with 2005 design. 2004 had a water intrusion problem. This is in compliance with a Ford TSB to fix a 4x4 on all the time issue.
Swap out pro comp lights for more modern LED option.
200amp alternator.

I used to have 285/70R17s but REALLY wanted the 12.5" cross section. The 35s are too tall and rub. I don't want a taller lift than the Quick Lift offers. My wife is short, and I have back issues, so down the tire diameter goes. Leaning heavily toward 33x12.50/17 load range E BFGoodrich All Terrain TA KO2s. Had them in the 285s and they worked well, I just wanted the wider cross section for the beaches...

aaaslayer

Any interest at all in a Leitner Designs rack? I have a rack for a long bed 8ft RAM. It might fit other long bed trucks, check with Leitner. Want to sell the rack and ALL Leitner accessories. Looking to buy a camper shell instead.

I have the
1 x long bed leitner rack
1 x extra support load bar
4 x leitner rooftop tent brackets
2 x leitner gear pods
1 x leitner gear pod XL
2 x leitner maxtrax brackets and locks
2 x leitner gear panels
10 x leitner custom lock nuts and custom key to prevent theft of accessories
1 x custom mount for propane or water tank. I keep a 2 gallon jug and sprayer back there to rinse off

NOT INCLUDED are the rotopax mounts and canisters. I am keeping those for my camper.

I'm located in Inland Empire SOCAL. Not willing to ship anything. Can meet up locally. Cash only, no trades. If anyone is interested I can price it out and see how much I have invested and how much I'd let it go for.

20190130_145347.jpg20190624_134652.jpgIMG-20190413-WA0009.jpg

aaaslayer

Any interest at all in a Leitner Designs rack? I have a rack for a long bed 8ft RAM. It might fit other long bed trucks, check with Leitner. Want to sell the rack and ALL Leitner accessories. Looking to buy a camper shell instead.

I have the
1 x long bed leitner rack
1 x extra support load bar
4 x leitner rooftop tent brackets
2 x leitner gear pods
1 x leitner gear pod XL
2 x leitner maxtrax brackets and locks
2 x leitner gear panels
10 x leitner custom lock nuts and custom key to prevent theft of accessories
1 x custom mount for propane or water tank. I keep a 2 gallon jug and sprayer back there to rinse off

NOT INCLUDED are the rotopax mounts and canisters. I am keeping those for my camper.

I'm located in Inland Empire SOCAL. Not willing to ship anything. Can meet up locally. Cash only, no trades. If anyone is interested I can price it out and see how much I have invested and how much I'd let it go for

20190413_135530.jpg

rosess

You are welcome! Yeah, I love the photos and the way it shows here on your profile page. I use a Nikon DSLR, I try to derive photography. Not saying that’s enough way, but it’s how I like to take photos.

CrazyDrei

Space Monkey
My pretty little 2000 Suburban with a couple low budget upgrades.

NdsaTsc.jpg

m8l2nHX.jpg

bvh7xpJ.jpg

37" tires
3" body lift
4.10 gears
Detroit locker rear
2003 Avalanche front end
Raptor bumper
Front coilover conversion
300k miles and way more smiles!

Forum statistics