+++ForSale: DJI Mavic Pro with a LOT of extras!

RacerAV

IMG_5220.JPGIMG_5221.JPG

Selling my drone and gear to fund other things.
Including everything like it was from the DJI factory. 4 batteries. FOUR.

Controller.
Controller knob storage cover.
Skyreat tablet holder for controller.
2 charging hubs (One regular, one high-power)
Car charger adapter.
Home charging adapter.
3 sets of rotors. THREE.
ND filters galore.
Cables galore.
Charging block.
So much more is included.
Including the cases for the drone, the controller, AND battery charging fire proof bags. Charge safely!
Including a 5.11 sling pack that fits EVERYTHING with room for more.
Includes original box.
Low flying time on a hand full of camping trips. Very cool piece of gear, super fun to fly. Great shots of me and the family and friends doing all kinds of outdoor adventure stuff.

Buy this, go make some rad videos. You’ll appreciate them later.

Thanks for reading!
INCLUDES A NEW ANKER SOUNDCORE ICON MINI BLUETOOTH SPEAKER
TRADES: honda stuff, Grom, Ruckus, quad, Jeep parts, Apple products, shooting sports, RC car stuff...maybe something air soft? What do you have? I can add cash on top for something cool like a Grom...

$1150 OBO, trades welcome! Don’t ask for the lowest price, make me an offer!

Attachments

• IMG_5222.JPG
    IMG_5222.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_5224.JPG
    IMG_5224.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_5225.JPG
    IMG_5225.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_5227.JPG
    IMG_5227.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 87
Last edited:

RacerAV

Well, definitely not my best offer. LOL. $100 will buy you two batteries and I will throw in one set of rotors! LOL.

Romer

Adventurer
Interested, but forum rules state you must post a price. The bidding you are trying to do is frowned upon. Just say'in

reaver

I've you'd be interested in paintball gear as a trade, I've got tons, since I don't play anymore. I could maybe even be talked out of a full milsig setup with 8 mags.

I'm trying to turn my rig into an overlanding camera car, and would be needing one of these anyways.

RacerAV

Interested, but forum rules state you must post a price. The bidding you are trying to do is frowned upon. Just say'in
It was a simple typo. No bidding requests here. Price was left out of the copy and paste process. My bad.

RacerAV

I've you'd be interested in paintball gear as a trade, I've got tons, since I don't play anymore. I could maybe even be talked out of a full milsig setup with 8 mags.

I'm trying to turn my rig into an overlanding camera car, and would be needing one of these anyways.
This could definitely be your overland aerial rig. Im more so looking to play airsoft if you have anything applicable.
What’s milsig? or Mil Sim?

reaver

Milsig make magazine fed paintball markers that are also capable of shooting first strike rounds (half sphere with a cylindrical back with tiny fins), which are fairly accurate up to about 150ft.

This is what I looks like:
e3c385464ced035cd2cb160e29239f9b.jpg

I could set you up so you wouldn't have to buy a single thing. Mask, mags, air tank, tactical gear, the works.

But, other than the marker and magazines, everything else would work with airsoft as well.

RacerAV

Milsig make magazine fed paintball markers that are also capable of shooting first strike rounds (half sphere with a cylindrical back with tiny fins), which are fairly accurate up to about 150ft.

This is what I looks like:
View attachment 559713

I could set you up so you wouldn't have to buy a single thing. Mask, mags, air tank, tactical gear, the works.

But, other than the marker and magazines, everything else would work with airsoft as well.
man that looks awesome, and if it were airsoft gear, id be in! ive got some friends that play air soft, none that paintball...

reaver

man that looks awesome, and if it were airsoft gear, id be in! ive got some friends that play air soft, none that paintball...
Well, I still have everything else, including mask, chest rig, etc, but it wouldn't be a fair trade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles