* SOLD *

MexicoEcoResort

MexicoEcoResort
I would like to come and look at it. I am in Alabama now, about to drive my MB diesel SUV back to Mexico, Sonora where I live. I have a 2018 Hilux 4 door 4x4 diesel with the 4D4 engine there. But have dreamed of a LC like this and after selling my 100 series (stock) and my FJ62 (built), I may be ready for it. Could you meet me in Long Beach or Dana Point next month? Feel free to call at the first of 2020 at (256) 214-0633 cell, DJ

sin fronteras

I would like to come and look at it. I am in Alabama now, about to drive my MB diesel SUV back to Mexico, Sonora where I live. I have a 2018 Hilux 4 door 4x4 diesel with the 4D4 engine there. But have dreamed of a LC like this and after selling my 100 series (stock) and my FJ62 (built), I may be ready for it. Could you meet me in Long Beach or Dana Point next month? Feel free to call at the first of 2020 at (256) 214-0633 cell, DJ
Hi DJ, I am out of town till thursday, will give you a cell then. happy new year!

sin fronteras

Looks good. What is the mpg? What is the current weight fully loaded with fuel and water?
Hello, it gets 16 to 20 mpg, depending on speed, road conditions.
i have to get back to you on the weight, it was weighted just before going on the ferry, looking for that piece of paper.

Hello: Just curious if this vehicle traveled to San Miguel de Allende about 6 years ago? I'm almost positive I drooled on this rig a while ago!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles