*OFF THE MARKET *Price drop-2018 Earth Cruiser EXP turbo diesel, Boulder, Co. $239,000! 10th Anniversary Edition *OFF THE MARKET*

thinairathlete

This is one of the nicest, cleanest, most honest ads I've seen. the pics and videos are super. Alas, Lotto hasn't found my numbers. I wish you and your family the best with your new adventure in Mexico!

p.s. If Lotto, or Santa, smiles on me, I'll give you a call.

Dale
Thanks Dale, good luck playing the Lottery. I always have a buch of interest in the truck. Over 100k less than a new one. Loaded with options will drive a new one to nearly 400k and being a diesel this EC has many advantages. I am sure my buyer is out there.

Last edited:

thinairathlete

Drive to that warm winter camp spot in this well equipped Earthcruiser EXP. Make us an offer!
38021.jpeg
38027.jpeg

drudru

Observer
Is there anyway to tell at the pump if it is ULSD? Any place in particular to restrict fueling? (ex Pemex stations only).
And to confirm, you went all over mainland mexico (north and south) in a Non-delete, DEF and DPF Fuso? I am in Northern Mexico in my Fuso, going South toward Yucatan..and diesel is causing me a lot of anxiety.

thinairathlete

I was as far south as Veracruz. Through Puebla, Michoacan, Jalisco, Zacatecas, Sinaloa, Chihuahua, Aguas Calientes, Durango,Hidalgo, Mexico, Baja and BCS. No fuel issues. No signs for ULSD at pumps.

thinairathlete

Is there anyway to tell at the pump if it is ULSD? Any place in particular to restrict fueling? (ex Pemex stations only).
And to confirm, you went all over mainland mexico (north and south) in a Non-delete, DEF and DPF Fuso? I am in Northern Mexico in my Fuso, going South toward Yucatan..and diesel is causing me a lot of anxiety.
We are completly stock as far as the DPF/DEF system goes. Something to note, the PCV filter has a maintenance schedule. It will throw a light on the dash especially at low speeds. Highway speeds it doesnt come on. I believe the factory recommends changing that every 20k miles. See previous post for states we were in.
20190402_170807.jpg

shade

I was as far south as Veracruz. Through Puebla, Michoacan, Jalisco, Zacatecas, Sinaloa, Chihuahua, Aguas Calientes, Durango,Hidalgo, Mexico, Baja and BCS. No fuel issues. No signs for ULSD at pumps.

Buyer inbound? ?

thinairathlete

Buyer inbound? ?
I have a couple of people interested but it seems I always have. A simularly priced 2020 will run a person near 400k. This one is a very good deal for the buyer that wants a containerable turbo diesel with most of the drivetrain warranty (140,000 mi) left. I leave in a week for Mexico. We will see.

thinairathlete

This extra clean, fully loaded 2018 Earthcruiser EXP will be in storage in Boulder, Colorado while we make our move to Mexico. If you are interested in a tour or a drive I can arrange that with another local Earthcruiser owner. Thanks! Clarence 303-591-4426
35320.jpeg
35528.jpeg
36714.jpeg

thinairathlete

Escape the winter weather and drive to those snow free trails and warmer camping spots. This 2018 Earthcruiser EXP turbo diesel has all the options, is well taken care of and is priced right. It is currently stored in Boulder, Colorado where it can be viewed and driven.
20190911_194939.jpg
FB_IMG_1576205222168.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles