GXV Adventure Truck vs GXV Turtle. 4 reasons for our decision.

dfs9

This video explains our decision to purchase the Global Expedition Vehicle Turtle instead of the Global Expedition Vehicle Adventure Truck. Several viewers ask me this question so this video has our answer.

gregmchugh

Observer
Still planning our trip. Pick up our truck at GXV on Tuesday and getting some other work done on it before we head to Big Bend. We have no specific time to leave there so when we decide to leave Big Bend we will plan the general route to get to our daughter in BC and have an idea of when we could get to NM. We sort of roam around with no detailed plan and stop at interesting places to stay for awhile. Freestyle travel I guess is the best description... :)

waveslider

Outdoorsman
Having had a chance to see firsthand the Adventure truck last week, I can confirm that the build quality is exceptional. Totally in another league from other similarly priced vehicles.

dfs9

Having had a chance to see firsthand the Adventure truck last week, I can confirm that the build quality is exceptional. Totally in another league from other similarly priced vehicles.
Yes I agree, Global Expedition Vehicles makes a great, high quality product. And they are great to work with as well.

chris lofgren

There are two size adventure trucks... sounds like you are comparing the small "Adventure Truck" vs the Adventure-XT Truck?? to the turtle?? This is most useful and timing is perfect......Thanks...

dfs9

There are two size adventure trucks... sounds like you are comparing the small "Adventure Truck" vs the Adventure-XT Truck?? to the turtle?? This is most useful and timing is perfect......Thanks...
Yes you are right. At the time we were having ours built only the small one was in production so this video compares the turtle to the small Adventure Truck.

srqsup

Observer
If anybody is looking for one of these, Two If Overland posted on Instagram that will be selling theirs next spring...

The rumor is true. We are quietly and softly selling our 2018 GXV Turtle with a one of a kind extended garage that can accommodate up to 6 bikes along with 4 pairs of skis and snowshoes or any other gear combination. The truck is currently in Alaska interested parties please email me directly at srqsup@me.com.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles