Drawerganized!

Here at the DECKED HQ in Idaho, we have been testing out a couple of new products over the summer. The Drawerganizer is possibly the most simple, and maybe a company favorite. Disorderly Drawers? The Drawerganizer is the molded version of ultra comfy boxer briefs—an accessory which gently cradles all the loose bits rolling around chaotically inside your DECKED drawers. It nests into the handle end of your drawers creating a handy, useful storage space for small tools, hardware, bug spray, duct tape.... Without them, you're basically going commando.
Drawerganizer.gif

Last edited:

nater

Adventurer
I saw this on instagram, it looks really good. That is a hard space to use, so this bin should really be nice. I am thinking about ordering 2 for my set up!

Any thought on a cutting board for the top of the drawer lip? I feel like that would be useful in so many ways!

I saw this on instagram, it looks really good. That is a hard space to use, so this bin should really be nice. I am thinking about ordering 2 for my set up!

Any thought on a cutting board for the top of the drawer lip? I feel like that would be useful in so many ways!
What model truck are you driving? Mountain Hatch makes one that fits the midsized smaller drawer.

rayra

Expedition Leader
It's a nice looking system but I don't even want to ask for a ballpark price.
btw, I think it was your system that recently got a mention in passing in Matt Risinger's YouTube channel. He seemed really wowed by it.

here it is, in a truck of another builder's vehicle -

Risinger's got 500k+ subscribers, maybe he'd be a good marketing angle for your drawers.

I'd hit you up for a discount if that pans out for you, but I've already made my own ;)

suburbanbuttshot171117.jpg
subinverterelecchainsaw01.jpg

It's a nice looking system but I don't even want to ask for a ballpark price.
btw, I think it was your system that recently got a mention in passing in Matt Risinger's YouTube channel. He seemed really wowed by it.

here it is, in a truck of another builder's vehicle -

Risinger's got 500k+ subscribers, maybe he'd be a good marketing angle for your drawers.

I'd hit you up for a discount if that pans out for you, but I've already made my own ;)

suburbanbuttshot171117.jpg
subinverterelecchainsaw01.jpg
Don't be scared of the price. We do have financing with Affirm as well.

Yuke

Adventurer
I like this. I recently noticed my standard dividers Won’t stay in place as the drawers themselves squeeze them up and out of the slots they sit in.
Any idea why? I’d like to solve that before I buy these.

68camaro

Any River...Any Place
Why doesn’t anyone In US make removable fitted drawer system for Jeep WK2. If fairly easy to take out you can access spare tire but I have over 180k miles on mine and never had flat. Run Terra Grapplers G2’s

There is company out of Australia that makes one that even has cabin-front hinge so you can lift up front of storage drawer system to access spare. Super nice but over $2k plus big shipping bill.

I like this. I recently noticed my standard dividers Won’t stay in place as the drawers themselves squeeze them up and out of the slots they sit in.
Any idea why? I’d like to solve that before I buy these.
Have you installed the rubber gaskets that go on the ends of the dividers? If not, I would suggest doing that first. As for the Drawerganizer, it actually sits in the front and locks into place with the "waffle" mold at the front of the drawer.

Why doesn’t anyone In US make removable fitted drawer system for Jeep WK2. If fairly easy to take out you can access spare tire but I have over 180k miles on mine and never had flat. Run Terra Grapplers G2’s

There is company out of Australia that makes one that even has cabin-front hinge so you can lift up front of storage drawer system to access spare. Super nice but over $2k plus big shipping bill.
This is a question that we are asked often. It is something that is definitely on our list of products that we would like to make. To make a Jeep system, we would need to produce a unique mold. If you know much about injection molding and specifically an injection mold of this size, you can understand that this is a MAJOR investment. At this time we are putting all of our resources into our current product line and the molds that we already have in place. We are coming out with new products this winter as well. All of that said, I can assure you that more Jeep products are on our engineers minds.

Yuke

Adventurer
Have you installed the rubber gaskets that go on the ends of the dividers? If not, I would suggest doing that first. As for the Drawerganizer, it actually sits in the front and locks into place with the "waffle" mold at the front of the drawer.

I did not receive gaskets

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mapper

Explorer
Interesting stuff I tried to check out some stuff on your website but the animations, oh the animations. I can't move my hand without stuff popping up changing color etc. At 40 this makes me feel so old. Chill out the website and let people see what you're actually selling.

shade

It's not your age.
It's your expectations.

I don't care if companies offer VR tours of their products in use on Europa during a colonial revolt against the inner planets, they still need to maintain a clean, informative site. Last I checked, Decked had less frenetic videos around, so you may find them on their YouTube channel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles