F150 vs Tundra....I’ll make a decision tomorrow

NevadaLover

Forking Icehole
How about this: instead of yet again resulting to childish name calling you prove me wrong? Unless of course you can't and that's why you resort to third grade insults.
No childish name calling involved, look up the definition of troll.... and it's funny how you figured that of the ford fanboys on this site I was describing you, description fit to a tee didn't it....

D

Deleted member 9101

No childish name calling involved, look up the definition of troll.... and it's funny how you figured that of the ford fanboys on this site I was describing you, description fit to a tee didn't it....

Do tell: how does stating facts make me a fan boy? Have I posted anything that was incorrect???

The answer to both questions is no. The entirety of your problem is my flat out refusal to worship at the alter of Toyota, despite my two previous trucks being Tundras.

Now, thank you for proving my comment about you to be 100% correct. Welcome to the ignore club.

docwatson

Adventurer
I am going to pitch a new ExPo podcast called Break Down Walls. The first will be getting @Jnich77 and @Dalko43 into the woods together and I just record their conversation. The second will be @shade and @Pilat .

It will be totally interesting. I'll start a gofundme page. You all should totally donate so I can buy the best truck. Speaking of are there any Ram vs Nissan thread floating around. Obviously Ford vs Toyota gets too heated.

NevadaLover

Forking Icehole
Do tell: how does stating facts make me a fan boy? Have I posted anything that was incorrect???

The answer to both questions is no. The entirety of your problem is my flat out refusal to worship at the alter of Toyota, despite my two previous trucks being Tundras.

Now, thank you for proving my comment about you to be 100% correct. Welcome to the ignore club.

And just like a troll he hides under the ignore bridge.... talk about childish.
You can't stand anyone on the portal saying anything good about any vehicle that isn't your precious ecoboost and spew your little vitriol in every thread you can, we get it, you love your truck, but for the love of gawd get over trying to convince everyone else here that they HAVE to love it too.

Pilat

Tossing ewoks on Titan
I am going to pitch a new ExPo podcast called Break Down Walls. The first will be getting @Jnich77 and @Dalko43 into the woods together and I just record their conversation. The second will be @shade and @Pilat .

It will be totally interesting. I'll start a gofundme page. You all should totally donate so I can buy the best truck. Speaking of are there any Ram vs Nissan thread floating around. Obviously Ford vs Toyota gets too heated.

Oh, great, I hadn't realised you get notified when someone mentions you in a completely different thread.

I wasn't actually reading this thread.

NevadaLover

Forking Icehole

You'd have to get jnich and shade out from under the ignore bridge first.

D

Deleted member 9101

You'd lose money... I'd simply walk away.

NevadaLover

Forking Icehole
You'd lose money... I'd simply walk away.
Hmmm..... so, with a keyboard in front of you there is no stopping you until everyone around admits that your ecoboost is gods greatest creation, yet in an actual face to face scenario you admit that you would just "simply walk away"..... sounds like a story I once heard that involved 3 billy goats and a bridge!

tacollie

Glamper
While true..the Toyota following seems to be cult like. Doesn't matter if its cars, trucks, or SUVs... They all have the same fanatical devotion.
Being the Toyota guy in a Ford family I know a lot of Ford fanatics. Every argument you've ever made for Ford I've heard since I bought my first Toyota when I was 15.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles