2020 EarthCruiser?

AMBOT

Adventurer
Thanks Michelle. How should I interpret the website showing 82”? It matters to me as I’m 79” with shoes. Make or break for me.

Attachments

• 7A240E97-58F9-402C-BF42-8C5E66088521.jpeg
    7A240E97-58F9-402C-BF42-8C5E66088521.jpeg
    282 KB · Views: 45

gregmchugh

Observer
The first V8 FX is underway now and will be completed by early January. Next after that is a dual cab FX.

Head room in the EXP has always been about 6'7". It is our 'cathedral ceiling' version. The FX is slightly less but not substantially.

Is the same camper cabin used for the single and dual cab versions?

Reactions: Kya

Steve_382

I like the idea of the closed loop shower system that reuses the water, but I wonder how long these have been out there and if they have been field proven yet.

Wonder if this is the system they are using?

Also found this article:

Last edited:

gregmchugh

Observer
I like the idea of the closed loop shower system that reuses the water, but I wonder how long these have been out there and if they have been field proven yet.

Wonder if this is the system they are using?

Also found this article:

As I recall, Lance mentioned in one of the other videos that the shower water recycling system was something developed at EarthCruiser. I think he mentioned that there was a water pump, filter, UV sanitizer, and an electric heating element in the system. Seems pretty straightforward in terms of the operation so not much to go wrong. Replacing the filter element would seem to be the only maintenance on the system. Probably a good use of space vs storage if water consumption is the limiting factor for your travel scenarios. Not sure of the option price though??

Michelle@EarthCruiser

Supporting Sponsor
The same 'house' albeit with some slight changes will be used for both single and dual cab versions.
The water recycling system is a proprietary system and is very simple. We like simple. Less things to go wrong. Lance and I will be doing extensive field testing before we release it as an option sometime med-year. Pricing still to be determined.

As I recall, Lance mentioned in one of the other videos that the shower water recycling system was something developed at EarthCruiser. I think he mentioned that there was a water pump, filter, UV sanitizer, and an electric heating element in the system. Seems pretty straightforward in terms of the operation so not much to go wrong. Replacing the filter element would seem to be the only maintenance on the system. Probably a good use of space vs storage if water consumption is the limiting factor for your travel scenarios. Not sure of the option price though??
Your description is pretty accurate, although we are fine tuning the details!. We are committed to providing all of our EarthCruisers with the ability to perform to their full potential!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles