Snow Peak Addiction

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
I think it would need a diffuser of sorts over the flames. Also not sure it would get hot enough but anything is possible. I use the oven over the double bbq box with briquettes. At home I can get extra heat by using a blower. On the trail, I would fan them to get them glowing red before putting the pizza in. Both ways produced great pizza but at home the briquets where definitely hotter.

with a 12v portable inflatable mattress pump you could make a SERIOUS blower!! LOL

Riptide

Explorer
That's great! Except I just ordered the IGT Entry Table a few days ago... But I ain't gonna miss that offer.

Plan on trying to attach it to the side of my Aluminess bumper box as a fold-down cooktop/worktop.

Robbsn

Hello everybody,

Does anyone have experience with the Snow Peak High End Aluminum Cookset?

I am happy about your experiences.

Thank you very much
Foto.jpg
Robert

Lennart

Adventurer
Hello everybody,

Does anyone have experience with the Snow Peak High End Aluminum Cookset?

I am happy about your experiences.

Thank you very much
View attachment 550191
Robert
I have this set and the rice cooker that fits inside. Love it but I bought it years ago when the USD was much weaker. The set is discontinued but if you find a set and are able to get a good deal on it, go for it ?

Nice big pots, stainless folding handles and high end indeed ?

pyro4fun

Has anyone made a propane adapter for the snow peak burners yet? For a 3 or 5 lb tank?
I found the green Colman adapter but nothing for the larger tanks. I tried going threw the 227 pages of this thread but couldn’t find what I was looking for.
Any info is appreciated!

Last edited:

dcg141

Adventurer
Has anyone made a propane adapter for the snow peak burners yet? For a 3 or 5 lb tank?
I found the green Colman adapter but nothing for the larger tanks. I tried going threw the 227 pages of this thread but couldn’t find what I was looking for.
Any info is appreciated!
G-Works Get the 1LB disposable adapter and use that with a bulk adapter. Bulk adapter This absolutely works and I run my SP stoves from this setup. Also now you can use butane, disposable propane or bulk.

Last edited:

GPS_Jon

Any info is appreciated!

I believe that if you have the adapter for the green 1lb Coleman tanks you just need a hose that will go from that adapter to a LP tank.

spikemd

Explorer
This is the simple 1lb propane to Lindal EN417 adapter. It works, but I have found that it isn't as smooth of a flame and made my Baja burner temperamental in colder temps. I'm buying a bunch of butane for next weeks trip.

jtosbo00

Observer
I got the new Snow Peak Catalog (2020) and some new stuff coming out. Notable stuff that members here might be interested in:

New Gear Containers:
- A rigid (cooler-like) container where sides have holes to attach the IGT tables. I can’t tell if there’s a way to elevate it higher off the ground for the taller legs.
- New Unit Gear Bags; single unit either in half-depth or full-depth in black.
- New waterproof Unit Gear Bags; grey/black either single unit either in half-depth or full-depth size.

Cooking:
- All new Field & Carry Fireplace; unlike previous iteration, doesn’t look like you can build a table around it. Looks compact and easy to store.
- Earthen Pot Zen & Bowl Set in black (looks perfect for making rice and serving in bowls)
- New pots & pans in black. Two different sets (large and small set).

MISC Items:
- Field Fan (battery rechargeable)
- Field Coffee Master
There is a few more things coming out like mugs, cooking utensils, a couple of tents, and etc.

Personally, I’m intrigued with the hard sided storage container. Think that would be good to protect some of my stuff while in trailer. I may also grab the waterproof storage containers too so I can rest easy leaving some of the stuff out in rain. Definitely will get the fan. It looks well made compared to the Coleman fans I have.

Edit:
Some items listed on Amazon Japan for pre-order. Digging the new waterproof containers.

8f7e0a6f57264dfa21d90a81363c0fd0.jpg

スノーピーク(snow peak) ウォータープルーフユニットギアバッグ220 UG-472

Edit II:
Fixed the description on containers (single or double unit). Both soft and hard-sided are single unit with differences in depth.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

JK47

I got the new Snow Peak Catalog (2020) and some new stuff coming out. Notable stuff that members here might be interested in:

New Gear Containers:
- A rigid (cooler-like) container where sides have holes to attach the IGT tables. I can’t tell if there’s a way to elevate it higher off the ground for the taller legs.
- New Unit Gear Bags; single and double in black.
- New waterproof Unit Gear Bags; grey/black either single or double unit size.

Cooking:
- All new Field & Carry Fireplace; unlike previous iteration, doesn’t look like you can build a table around it. Looks compact and easy to store.
- Earthen Pot Zen & Bowl Set in black (looks perfect for making rice and serving in bowls)
- New pots & pans in black. Two different sets (large and small set).

MISC Items:
- Field Fan (battery rechargeable)
- Field Coffee Master
There is a few more things coming out like mugs, cooking utensils, a couple of tents, and etc.

Personally, I’m intrigued with the hard sided storage container. Think that would be good to protect some of my stuff while in trailer. I may also grab the waterproof storage containers too so I can rest easy leaving some of the stuff out in rain. Definitely will get the fan. It looks well made compared to the Coleman fans I have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Any pic's?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles