Ford Superduty Tremor "off road" 2020 F250/F350.

Buddha.

Finally in expo white.
Thats the previous generation F-150 "Tremor" which was supposed to be a go-fast package on the F-150. The new Tremor name is for the Superduty and is offroad oriented. I think Ford made a poor decision using the Tremor nameplate so soon after the F-150 model was offered since they are geared towards different demographic groups.
Agreed, it’s a silly name too. Should have called it a fx4 level II, or a highboy if we’re still doing the ‘60 nostalgia thing.
I think it will outsell the power wagon because it’s less off road oriented and doesn’t have the limitations that go with that. Mainstream cars outsell niche cars.

Ducky's Dad

Explorer
I think it will outsell the power wagon because it’s less off road oriented and doesn’t have the limitations that go with that.

I think it will outsell the Power Wagon because the Furd Fanboys are not nearly as discerning as are the Dodge Boys. These types of comments are not in the spirit of lifting the Overlanding Community. Please keep the high road.

D

Deleted member 9101

I guy I work with has a Tremor, doesn't seem like anything special to me.
View attachment 529163

Ask him to take you for a ride and do a "full boost launch" you'll see what's special about it...lol.

It was the only way you could get the 3.5 EcoBoost in a regular cab truck. Stock they run mid 14s in the 1/4 mile, which was quick for a truck when it was built. Modded they can run 12s and seriously hurt peoples feelings when the light turns green...haha.

Buddha.

Finally in expo white.
Ask him to take you for a ride and do a "full boost launch" you'll see what's special about it...lol.

It was the only way you could get the 3.5 EcoBoost in a regular cab truck. Stock they run mid 14s in the 1/4 mile, which was quick for a truck when it was built. Modded they can run 12s and seriously hurt peoples feelings when the light turns green...haha.
That’s what my ‘01 Mustang GT would run, and it felt fast. Funny how those are now minivan and pickup truck numbers.

D

Deleted member 9101

That’s what my ‘01 Mustang GT would run, and it felt fast. Funny how those are now minivan and pickup truck numbers.

My truck is in the mid 13's and it's nowhere near it's true mechanical potential... It's only limitation is my wallet...haha.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Can't build the 2020 Super dutys on Ford.ca yet. Built one on Ford.com. Came in under 60K for an 7.3L F-250 XLT with a few options. So up here in Canada I suspect it would be near 75K? More than I'd want to spend on a truck!

Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG

marshal

Burrito Enthusiast
just buy a one way allegiant flight to Houston and have the dealer pick you up at the airport. Most texan truck dealers beat ALL special pricing offers that the factory gives out

givemethewillys

Jonathan Chouinard
Any Texan dealer in particular? I'm sure there's a "dennis dillon" type dealer out there for fords, but I've never heard mention of one. A road trip from texas to Virginia would be a nice drive!

phsycle

Adventurer
I'm easy. If I were to get one, it'd be the XLT, Tremor pkg, and just a few options. Total under $55k. I'd bet towards the end of the year, you're at least 20% under MSRP.

1574176650283.png

1574176684450.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94