Eagle Found!!!!!!!!! WTB FWC Eagle

Donner99

Just to give you another data point, they do come up every now and then. I sold my 2016 Eagle (silver spur interior/exterior + most options) last year, but it went for $19k. Don't forget to search Craiglist and use something like http://www.adhuntr.com/ to search multiple areas. I too bought the Eagle for it's narrow form and I loved it. Don't compromise, the right one will come up!
Thanks for the info, I’m on month 9 now. Had a couple heartbreakers. 19k sounds steep to me from what I’ve seen come and go. I’m sure it was a beauty though. I’m good for around 15k If the right one shows up. Doesn’t matter if it’s a shell, all I need is a rollover couch, heat and a fridge. Who knows if one like yours pops up I may be able to muster another couple grand haha!
Thanks again!

Donner99

So happy that after 7 months of searching, I finally found the perfect FWC eagle for my truck, and bought it from a couple of the nicest folks I could have hoped to meet. Cant thank Wade and Michelle enough. This beauty now resides in Seattle, but won't sit idle for lo
IMG_9979.jpeg
ng.

flyfish88

So happy that after 7 months of searching, I finally found the perfect FWC eagle for my truck, and bought it from a couple of the nicest folks I could have hoped to meet. Cant thank Wade and Michelle enough. This beauty now resides in Seattle, but won't sit idle for loView attachment 550926ng.
Congrats. Could I ask what year, features, and price paid? I paid a security deposit on an Eagle I was supposed to pick up this afternoon and the day before the guy decided to sell it from underneath me. I have a feeling I’m going to be looking for a while now. Hoping it isn’t 7 months.

Donner99

Congrats. Could I ask what year, features, and price paid? I paid a security deposit on an Eagle I was supposed to pick up this afternoon and the day before the guy decided to sell it from underneath me. I have a feeling I’m going to be looking for a while now. Hoping it isn’t 7 months.
Hey there, the exact same thing happened to me a few weeks ago trying to buy one outside of Portland. I was pissed until I realized I was compromising what I wanted because I was getting desperate. Now I’m psyched I got screwed on the deal. Don’t give up. I’ve seen quite a few for sale in the last month or so. I think now is the season people are selling. It’s all timing and you really need cash on hand. If you know what you want don’t compromise, they are out there. I’ve been seeing loaded ones (mostly between ’06 and ’09 go for between 8 and 11k depending on the condition. Also a few shells go for pretty reasonable prices. At one point I almost had a nice one shipped from Massachusetts that was selling for 7k. I would have comprised for a price like that. It’s been a long road but I got a ‘15 silver spur shell with a heater, great solar setup, flood light, batwing awning, arb fridge and some other extras. it was exactly what I was looking for. I paid a bit extra for it because It was attached to a truck and because it is exactly what I wanted.
You’ll be psyched when it finally works out, get your suspension ready for it so you can pick one up when it shows.
If you’re on instagram follow: usedfourwheelcampers, they’re on FB too.
I found mine on expedition portal and the seller was willing to work with me. It posted on Monday in Sacramento and I drove from Seattle Friday to go pick it up.
Good luck in your search.
If I see anything I’ll link it in your post.

flyfish88

Hey there, the exact same thing happened to me a few weeks ago trying to buy one outside of Portland. I was pissed until I realized I was compromising what I wanted because I was getting desperate. Now I’m psyched I got screwed on the deal. Don’t give up. I’ve seen quite a few for sale in the last month or so. I think now is the season people are selling. It’s all timing and you really need cash on hand. If you know what you want don’t compromise, they are out there. I’ve been seeing loaded ones (mostly between ’06 and ’09 go for between 8 and 11k depending on the condition. Also a few shells go for pretty reasonable prices. At one point I almost had a nice one shipped from Massachusetts that was selling for 7k. I would have comprised for a price like that. It’s been a long road but I got a ‘15 silver spur shell with a heater, great solar setup, flood light, batwing awning, arb fridge and some other extras. it was exactly what I was looking for. I paid a bit extra for it because It was attached to a truck and because it is exactly what I wanted.
You’ll be psyched when it finally works out, get your suspension ready for it so you can pick one up when it shows.
If you’re on instagram follow: usedfourwheelcampers, they’re on FB too.
I found mine on expedition portal and the seller was willing to work with me. It posted on Monday in Sacramento and I drove from Seattle Friday to go pick it up.
Good luck in your search.
If I see anything I’ll link it in your post.

It sounds like you really searched the whole country looking for what you wanted. I am happy that your hard work finally paid off. I am curious what would it have costed to ship that camper from Massachusetts? I am glad that you getting stiffed on a camper turned out to be a blessing in disguise. I can only hope my situation turns out the same. I am trying to be optimistic, but don’t understand what the point of a security deposit is when it isn’t respected? Lol.

I have cash on hand and am willing to drive for the right price and right camper. The only thing the prior deal was missing was a fridge. I felt like I’d be willing to sacrifice for everything else the camper had offered. I appreciate you keeping your eyes open for me.

I am hoping to find something for 10k or less. 6ft length, heater/furnace, fridge, rails/roof rack, great condition with no work needed, eagle preferred because of narrower profile. I don’t know if year really matters so much. If it does, please let me know. I am a newbie moving on from sleeping with a hi rise truck canopy. My buddy has a frontier with a 5ft 2017 swift shell. It is nice, but I know that a shell would not leave me loving my fwc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier