*OFF THE MARKET *Price drop-2018 Earth Cruiser EXP turbo diesel, Boulder, Co. $239,000! 10th Anniversary Edition *OFF THE MARKET*

martinf

GLWS, I was considering one last year and looked at them in Bend with my wife but decided to pass. It's an amazing vehicle but our priorites have changed so maybe in a few years.

thinairathlete

GLWS, I was considering one last year and looked at them in Bend with my wife but decided to pass. It's an amazing vehicle but our priorites have changed so maybe in a few years.
Thanks Martin, good luck moving forward. Same happened to us. We bought the EC with a 3 year plan to travel the Americas full time. 1 year in we found a ranch in Baja with a clean year round stream that had been abandoned for 20 years. We made an offer and instantly our plans and priorities changed. I get it.

thinairathlete

Can you tell me what brand of solar panels are on your truck?
Solbian made in Italy 625 watts total
20190914_091913.jpg

thinairathlete

Simple and easy to wipe clean. All you need, nothing you dont. The light and airy cabin interior is finished in grey leather in the dinette and bedboard surround, smooth white surfaces and stainless steel making it easy to decorate with any color scheme. Buy it today and travel the world tomorrow!
35233.jpeg
35236.jpeg
35239.jpeg

thinairathlete

This almost new Earthcruiser is still for sale and currently has a warranty that includes the remainder of 3 years 36,000 miles bumper to bumper and a 5year 175,000 mile powertrain warranty.
35332.jpeg

thinairathlete

In the Sedona and Scottsdale area for a few days to show the Earthcruiser to interested parties. Drop me a line if you are in the area and would like a tour!
35474.jpeg

thinairathlete

Get out there and have a blast in this 2018 Earthcruiser EXP. Among the last of the turbo diesel Earthcruisers made. This 10th Anniversary edition is extra clean, has an excellent maintenance history and has recently had new tires and a thorough check over by Fuso.
35528.jpeg

thinairathlete

This Earthcruiser EXP is still available. 3.0 litre turbodiesel, 4wd with manual locking front hubs, Torsen locking front differential, 16k Warn winches front and rear.
35680.jpeg

Jimch

Still available? Will be looking at one used 2017 FX in Bend with upgrades, will come in at $250K. So I think I'm not in your ballpark but thought I'd ask anyway...thanks. Jim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles