1997 Toyota Megacruiser BXD-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megacruisers

A few things - My name is Michael Papp. I'm the one selling these. My brother has nothing to do with this. He has never received so much as a parking ticket that I know of. Me? I did spend time in jail a few years ago, paid for my mistakes in full. Not proud of it, but nobody will let it go, so I will always be the criminal. The Internet never forgets, and it is scary how it has grown into my being a serial killer axe murderer child molestor. It would be funny if it wasn't so awful.

My favorite customer is the one who knows all this, comes out to meet with me, & see me for themselves. Then looks at the car for themselves. I'm not trying to get money from anyone before delivery (I sure would like it before it goes on your trailer of course). Like the guy who came out today (I almost hugged the guy) who said "I don't give a damn what you did in your past. You have a Megacruiser for $25000? And it's legit? Good enough for me"

The serious buyers are going to check me and the car out. I messed up in my past, and I paid for it in full. The only people who never screw up are the ones who never do anything. This is my 3rd unicorn. How many have you done? Really easy to sit there anonymously & sling arrows.

Now here is a pic of the second MegaCruiser being assembled with the top on for a detail & photo shoot. Wait till you see #3 and #4, you'll go apeshit.

I am exceptionally proud of what I have accomplished - and I will sell every single one.

I'd love if someone would ask an intelligent question so I could actually answer something.
IMG_6432.JPG
IMG_6433.JPG

MJPAPP@PAPPBROTHERSAUTOMOTIVE.COM

Megacruisers

Not asking ANYONE to look past my mistakes that I have made in the past - embrace them and know they are there - but could someone PLEASE ask an intelligent question about the vehicle?

nomad661

???

Mikey,

Everyone in thread knew who you were long before you admitted it (and this is the first time you've actually said you name). Your brother John is the better spoken and level headed of the two. Or is he just an alter ego? As far as I recall no one ever met the two of you together.

You have multiple pages in ripoffreport spanning taking people's money on remodels, vehicle fraud, etc, etc. And you spent time in jail for the electric vehicle scam. I'm sure there are a few things I'm forgetting. Personally, I'd sooner buy a vehicle from you if you WERE a serial killing axe murder and child molester. In this scenario that's far better then being a life-time scammer/scumbag. I don't give a ******** if you sell the vehicles (and there are plenty of rich fools in this world so you probably will). I am however pretty sure that everyone who knows what a scumbag you are will make it known anywhere they see your listings.

If you're again trying to establish any legitimacy answers to very simple questions that have been posted in this thread would go a long way to that.

(Paraphrasing, but to recap):

-Is your vehicle currently road legal in PA and NJ (both states you've claimed to have driven it)? If it is, show some proof. If it isn't how did you drive it to NJ?

-If it is currently legal why is being sold as off-road only? Did you sneak this one in under an EPA testing exemption again? Will the registration expire or can it be transferred?

-If you did, how will this vehicle beat the 25 year DOT rule?

Etc, etc.

I know you almost certainly won't answer those things, you'll deflect and wait for people who don't know what they're talking about but if you actually did, in a straight forward and honest manner, you may gain some traction. (Or you'll say in a roundabout way that you're only interested in buyers who show up and don't ask such questions).

nomad661

Intelligent questions in above post. Looking forward to the intelligent and straight forward answers....

nomad661

Also, I'd like to see an explanation of the vehicle restoration. As I previously mentioned, the album you posted shows some pretty mangled vehicles.

TXFJ60

Here’s the answer everyone is looking for... these vehicles just aren’t for us. We just don’t understand. Right, Mike?

So, tell us. How would a prospective buyer use this in a legal capacity? To keep in their garage collection?

Megacruisers

???

If you're again trying to establish any legitimacy answers to very simple questions that have been posted in this thread would go a long way to that.

(Paraphrasing, but to recap):

-Is your vehicle currently road legal in PA and NJ (both states you've claimed to have driven it)? If it is, show some proof. If it isn't how did you drive it to NJ?

No

-If it is currently legal why is being sold as off-road only? Did you sneak this one in under an EPA testing exemption again? Will the registration expire or can it be transferred?

I have never "snuck a vehicle in under testing exemption", although I did import vehicles under that exemption because they needed to be tested. The L79 for example

-If you did, how will this vehicle beat the 25 year DOT rule?

Vehicle was not "snuck" in, so question is invalid

See? Good questions. Any more I can answer? I'd prefer you not call me scumbag, please. Unless standing in front of me.

Megacruisers

Here’s the answer everyone is looking for... these vehicles just aren’t for us. We just don’t understand. Right, Mike?

So, tell us. How would a prospective buyer use this in a legal capacity? To keep in their garage collection?

How do people use ANY off road vehicle in a legal capacity?

nomad661

See? Good questions. Any more I can answer? I'd prefer you not call me scumbag, please. Unless standing in front of me.

Those (and many more) good questions have been posted throughout this thread and so far ignored by you.

You can shout from the internet rooftops all you want but since you've acknowledged that you screwed up, the onus is on you to prove you've changed. Not simply act the same as you always have about such things.

Perhaps get John back involved, he at least tried to formulate coherent answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles