*OFF THE MARKET *Price drop-2018 Earth Cruiser EXP turbo diesel, Boulder, Co. $239,000! 10th Anniversary Edition *OFF THE MARKET*

thinairathlete

If this amazing (scary as heck) video can’t sell someone on buying your rig, nothing will!
Once we started down there was no turning back. I could see in the tracks in the snow where others had traction issues. Had driven this a few times in Land Rovers and on a bicycle but never in an Earthcruiser and never on snow and ice. Cant tell in the video but the road always slopes toward the bank.

thinairathlete

This Earthcruiser EXP comes equipped with the upgraded Sheelman Vario seats. They are 10 way adjustable and unbelievably comfortale providing day long driving without fatigue. Heated in the seat bottom and back. Seating surface is wool and trim is grey leather. Made in Stuttgart, Germany.
34643.jpeg
34637.png
34640.png

thinairathlete

In the next 2 weeks the Earthcruiser will be in Fruita, Moab, Telluride, Crested Butte, Cortez and Durango, Colorado. Some are having trouble with the PM (Personal Message) system here. You can call me at 303-591-4426 if you would like to check it out. Thanks!
20190817_191028.jpg

thinairathlete

This 10th Anniversary (1 of 4) Earthcruiser is fitted with a Natures Head composting toilet. If you have used the other types, chemical cassette and typical RV toilets that you have to find a dump station or rest stop to empty the contents and then dump in chemicals to keep the odor at bay you owe it to yourself to try one of these. Once you have tried one you will never consider anything else. The contents smell like potting soil and we emptied ours after 2 1/2 months of use and still had room. The urine seperator works equally well for both genders and is emptied once every 2 or 3 days. The compost starter is either coconut fibre or peat moss. We like the coconut fibre as it comes in handy compressed bricks and is easy to transport and store. This 3 litre turbo diesel Earthcruiser is still for sale.
20190827_202628.jpg
34797.jpeg
20190827_205004.jpg

Ramble4x4

Thanks - it’s the shipping container fit I’m curious about. So 102” less air down seems pretty tight but OK. What’s the length? What size container? Thanks again!

thinairathlete

Hello, thanks for the question! It is a tight fit and letting some air out of the tires gives you a bit of margin. Here is a link to loading an EXP model Earthcruiser. The truck is between 22 and 23 feet long so a long container is needed. Finding a group of cyclists to share with would be ideal. Lance at Earthcruiser USA has shipped internationally many times and would be the expert shipping this vehicle. Enjoy the video!

thinairathlete

This is the best For Sale thread; like an extended trip report. It is going to be a bit disappointing when you sell it. I will be in Boulder/Denver next week and will keep my eyes out for this rig.
Thank you for your comment. I felt that putting prospective buyers in the drivers seat so to speak was important. The Earthcruiser is more than a truck with a tent on top and a bunch of boxes loaded into the back. It is a home on wheels made for comfortable, capable, extended travel. We had a defender 110 before this and while reliable, capable and fun to drive, months on end travel exposed 24 hours a day to the elements wasnt practical.
34976.jpeg
34979.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles