Seat Covers?

Bravo30

I need some recommendations for front seat covers. We have the back covered already with a heavy duty Cordora type for the dog etc. for the front were looking for something nicer looking since we have to look at them all the time.

Thanks,

paachi

I am interested in this thread as well..about 4/5 months back I went on a whole quest to get fabric seat covers over the leather in my G. Local upholsters were willing to do it but a custom job was over 2 grand USD!!

The only good and reasonably priced solution were the J'berg - SA based Takla. But they wouldn't make one unless they got exact dimensions that they measured. I tried a couple of G wagon SA forums but gave up in the end.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OverlandTrax

Contributor
I need some recommendations for front seat covers. We have the back covered already with a heavy duty Cordora type for the dog etc. for the front were looking for something nicer looking since we have to look at them all the time.

Thanks,
I did a some research awhile back on this and ended up going with ruff tuff seat covers. Had some fitting issues at first, but the customer service was great in resolving things. I've had them for over 6 months and while I don't have pets, I have kids and they have given the covers a go; been happy with them so far. Only downside is they are a little pricey.

Bravo30

I did a some research awhile back on this and ended up going with ruff tuff seat covers. Had some fitting issues at first, but the customer service was great in resolving things. I've had them for over 6 months and while I don't have pets, I have kids and they have given the covers a go; been happy with them so far. Only downside is they are a little pricey.

they have some fabric selection! im going to give them a call. i wonder if they could match something up to what i have already color wise? right now the interior is black with Designo Porcelain leather. it would be great to have a seat cover that looks pretty close to my seats now.

Bravo30

i just gave them a call. the lady is going to send me out 2 samples, White Ostrich and Bone Croc. both samples are a heavy duty vinyl material and thats the closet thing they have that will match the Porcelain white leather i have now. well see! Super pleasant on the phone and i noticed theyre located in Utah, my favorite state. theyre nothing but polite out there.

OverlandTrax

Contributor
i just gave them a call. the lady is going to send me out 2 samples, White Ostrich and Bone Croc. both samples are a heavy duty vinyl material and thats the closet thing they have that will match the Porcelain white leather i have now. well see! Super pleasant on the phone and i noticed theyre located in Utah, my favorite state. theyre nothing but polite out there.
Awesome, hope it works out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles