Eagle Found!!!!!!!!! WTB FWC Eagle

Donner99

Looking to buy an FWC eagle silver spur exterior, I have between 12-14k cash to offer for it. Let me know if y’all know of any out there for sale. Located on the west coast but willing to travel for it.

Last edited:

NikonRon

Adventurer
I was lucky enough to get my Eagle just before they discontinued them. I bought the shell and built it out. Only paid about $11,000 new.

Donner99

Lucky..... I called FWC and they said they’re never bringing them back. I’ve watched a few eagles come and go, never a live listing for a silver one though. I see some old listings with them priced around 14k, which I could probably do but I would rather a shell with a couple features instead. For a little less. I know I’ll probably end up with a white one. Which, whatever, that wouldn’t be so bad either. Almost had a beautiful, fully loaded 06 for 7k but I’m trying to hold out. Any pics of your build? Just got a offer for a silver swift, but I have an extra cab so I would rather have the extra room.

NikonRon

Adventurer
A pic or 2, it sits on a Tacoma

Attachments

• 20160401_180308_resized.jpg
    20160401_180308_resized.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 300
  • 20160317_163754_resized.jpg
    20160317_163754_resized.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 302

NikonRon

Adventurer
Yes, OME dakars with extra leaf. The camper really was about the same weight as the Leer shell and roof top tent that I had on before.

tacobuddy

Looking to buy an FWC eagle silver spur exterior, I have between 12-14k cash to offer for it. Let me know if y’all know of any out there for sale. Located on the west coast but willing to travel for it.
Like this one? I cant tell if its grey or white from the pictures. I've been eyeballing it but I dont want to drop 10k on a truck bed camper because I dont know if it's right for me. I'm trying to stay under 3k.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94