Composite panels for sale EDIT: sold

TernOverland

Supporting Sponsor Ternoverland.com
Hi Everyone,
We have a surplus of composite panels that we are selling! These are top quality Total Composites panels that were custom made for us. Due the size and difficulty of shipping, the buyer will have to pick these up at our Prescott, Arizona facility. These panels feature German Lamilux high impact woven skins on both sides. This is very unusual, but makes these panels extremely durable. The core is high density XPS. Panel weight is approximately 1 lb/ sq. foot. Our cost on these panels was $875 each including international shipping to the Port of Los Angeles. I am offering these for $656/panel. That is a 25% discount off our cost! I have a small number of samples that I can send to serious buyers. Each panel is 151.5" x 66.75" and we have 8 panels surplus.

If anyone is unfamiliar with Total Composites panels, these are manufactured in China using German components and engineering, including Lamilux skins and adhesives. They are among the best quality in the world. That's why we went to the expense of importing them. I have personally visited the factory, and witnessed the assembly of TC panels. The people who build these know what they doing, and there are good procedural and environmental controls.

Edit: These are 30mm panels.

EDIT: with the current Chinese tariffs, the savings on these panels is closer to 50%!

It's best to send inquiries to davidsoza@ternoverland.com

Thanks!

Last edited:

TernOverland

Hi Jo,
I don't have to sell all 12, no. Because of the size, crating and handling them would not be easy. We drove to LA to get them out of a container and transport them home. If you could live with them cut, crating would be easier. I'm not opposed to doing that if you pay the crating cost, but the best way is to pick them up or hire a driver to do that. There are people around who do just this type of hauling. Shoot me an email if you are interested, and we can discuss it.

TernOverland

Hi Charles,
I got your email, thanks. There isn't much to take a picture of, unless you want to see the edge. They are just big composite panels as described. If you need close ups of something, let me know.

TernOverland

These panels would be awesome for a trailer or smaller camper build. We carry the adhesive, windows, doors and other components to finish everything off too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles