Post up your drawer/storage system

Stormjenkins

Attached are some pictures of my cabinet build, it's about 95% complete. Need to finish up some wiring and panels to close off the sides. What's everyone using inside the drawers to keep stuff from moving around?
Where did you purchase the black drawer handles?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Rezarf <><

Explorer
After going through all of this thread for ideas I don't think I ran into using quick clamps for mounting. I have a daily driver setup that I needed quick in, quick out for the drawers so I opted to use these for the rear. Front is mounted with the existing bolt into the body mount of the tie down's factory mount. Takes all of a minute to be able to pull out the drawers. Thanks for all the ideas!

View attachment 530075
View attachment 530078View attachment 530077

Brilliant and innovative. Awesome idea, I love it.

Lucky j

Explorer
This is what I did to ancor the back of my drawer system. The bolt is ancor to the rear seat bracket of my LJ wrangler. And I use the child seat restrain bolt for the tail gate side. So basically, I just slide the drwaer case in olace and bolt the tailgate side.

This board is off course, the floor of the system.

image.jpeg
Built a custom box for my daily use stuff, mounted to a MORyde swing down molle panel.

View attachment 530189

nixid

Observer
After going through all of this thread for ideas I don't think I ran into using quick clamps for mounting. I have a daily driver setup that I needed quick in, quick out for the drawers so I opted to use these for the rear. Front is mounted with the existing bolt into the body mount of the tie down's factory mount. Takes all of a minute to be able to pull out the drawers. Thanks for all the ideas!

View attachment 530075
View attachment 530078View attachment 530077
Nice setup in the 3rd gen 4runner, what height is box and how did you determine to make it that height?

jgaz

Adventurer
This is what I did to ancor the back of my drawer system. The bolt is ancor to the rear seat bracket of my LJ wrangler. And I use the child seat restrain bolt for the tail gate side. So basically, I just slide the drwaer case in olace and bolt the tailgate side.

This board is off course, the floor of the system.

View attachment 531560
I like your idea of slotting your base board where you use the rear child seat anchors.

I too use these bolts along with two of the rear seat bracket bolts on each side. My version with just a hole, no slot, can be a bit fussy when lining up everything during installation.

635E243F-A8CF-4DC1-9006-1E7987142D60.jpeg

Lucky j

Explorer
The way I did it was fairly easy to do, cause I used the ancors that are still there. I wanted to keep the back seat for my dog. But in order to fit our ARB fridge, I had to install seat sliders so I could move the seat forward when needed. I can bring it as close as touching the front seat, leaving no gap for doggy legs to fall in, and can pull it back enough to give one more inch of leg room. But since it is mostly just two of us in the jeep, the drawer is almost always in.

That will give you a very nice base for loading set-up. :)

I like your idea of slotting your base board where you use the rear child seat anchors.

I too use these bolts along with two of the rear seat bracket bolts on each side. My version with just a hole, no slot, can be a bit fussy when lining up everything during installation.

View attachment 531671

toyick

I build Boat Anchors
were do you get those pull latches for the front of the drawers?

View attachment 530078

basecampnw

Nice setup in the 3rd gen 4runner, what height is box and how did you determine to make it that height?
I wanted a 7 inch drawer height various things I needed to pack away. I welded up the frame with 3/4 square tubing so that put me at a total height of 8.5 total height. the outside box was 39.5x39.5 fitting tight to the wheel wells and tight to the rear seat. This also allows my dog to be in the back on top of the drawer if needed as well.

This is my custom built setup
a1d5a4447bd4fd814e8714b786aaaabd.jpg
5d6ea89172bce39033affcdab06b7698.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles