ARB fridges price drop

mobydick 11

Thank you for the tip . I have been looking ,but could not bring myself to pay full price. Looks like you save about $300 on a 50 quart.

Hoghead

Observer
Check out OK4WD, they dropped their prices a few weeks ago. Don't remember if they are lower than amazon or not.

etownnc

I paid 711 shipped from OK4WD using discount code: OK4BJB9L7

Excited to have gotten the 50QT at that price!

67cj5

Man On a Mission

mobydick 11

Thanks again superduty . I received my 50 QT in about a weeks time . I have not taken it out of the box yet ,but the box looks perfect so the fridge should be as well

67cj5

Man On a Mission
Pardon my ignorance but what does that mean a rolling upgrade? Is it in reference to the various fridge sizes.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I spoke the main importer over here a week ago and he said that the Mk II versions are only being made in the 47L/50Qt model and the other sizes will be made later in the year,

The only difference in the Blue Vs the Black models is the built in App software, etc

Umbrarian

Observer
Pardon my ignorance but what does that mean a rolling upgrade? Is it in reference to the various fridge sizes.

Series 2 will not be available in all fridges at the same time. Availability will be spaced out over several months. Serie 2 Extreme will probably be last.

67cj5

Man On a Mission
Well now the series II are on the market they have gone up in price and the series 1 has gone down in price, So now I am thinking about buying another ARB, I got the 47/50 and the 78/80 so maybe the 35L is on the horizon for me, As sometimes I don't need that much space, It's a pity ARB don't make a 26L model.

My Plan was to use the 78 as a Freezer and the 47 as a Fridge, But once the testing started I realized that the 47L/50Q could hold about 43 frozen meals which is more than enough for over a month.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles