Brand New Iveco Daily 4x4 Camper Conversion - 187000 Euro

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
http://iveco4x4envente.blogspot.no/

Selling because of health issue.

I heard many similar stories lately - people in their sixties and seventies have had to cancel their trip because of health situation.

Don't wait too much - there is a lot to discover out there!

Iveco.jpg

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
great looking vehicle. Not that I can afford it, but you wouldn't be able to import and then title this in the US, right?

incognito

Adventurer
hy,
you have an amazing expedition vehicle. soooo well built. really beautiful and a perfect size. and the camper area is great too. saw one like this but shorter in Moab , Utah. mercedes and 'iveco 4x4 are waaaayyyy ahead in the 4x4 market. french had their b90 or b110 4x4 van/truck from the 90's. I really don't understand why it don't exist a single 4x4 manufacturer like Iveco or Mercedes Sprinter or Vario in Canada or USA even if the expedition vehicle market is growing bigger and bigger.

Talked to Transport Canada they don't allow imports of vehicles newer than 15 years old becose the safety vehicles laws are different in Europe and Canada. so the guy said that in order to import newer than that it should be built for the North American market by the manufacturer itself ( and had to prove the crash tests, etc):Wow1:
GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE.Hope you'll find a lucky couple for your camper.
bonne chance
incognito

deoc4114

great looking vehicle. Not that I can afford it, but you wouldn't be able to import and then title this in the US, right?

Not saying it would be "easy", but it looks like heavy duty trucks fall under different rules.
If GVW is over 10,000lb, there might be a chance.

2019.05.31 edited for clarity

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

grampswrx

Observer
Not going to be able to import that because they don't sell something similar. Similar means the same in this case. IVECO doesn't sell anything in the US. However, you can drive for a year in the US on foreign plates.

alvise

Not going to be able to import that because they don't sell something similar. Similar means the same in this case. IVECO doesn't sell anything in the US. However, you can drive for a year in the US on foreign plates.
Do you know if you can go out of the country and when coming back have another year ? how long you have to stay out ?

grampswrx

Observer
Do you know if you can go out of the country and when coming back have another year ? how long you have to stay out ?

My guess would be that you only get a single year per vehicle (plate or vin). But that’s only a guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gregmchugh

Observer
I thought the temporary import option was not available to US citizens so only 25 year old vehicles were eligible for import?

biggoolies

Adventurer
hy,
you have an amazing expedition vehicle. soooo well built. really beautiful and a perfect size. and the camper area is great too. saw one like this but shorter in Moab , Utah. mercedes and 'iveco 4x4 are waaaayyyy ahead in the 4x4 market. french had their b90 or b110 4x4 van/truck from the 90's. I really don't understand why it don't exist a single 4x4 manufacturer like Iveco or Mercedes Sprinter or Vario in Canada or USA even if the expedition vehicle market is growing bigger and bigger.

Talked to Transport Canada they don't allow imports of vehicles newer than 15 years old becose the safety vehicles laws are different in Europe and Canada. so the guy said that in order to import newer than that it should be built for the North American market by the manufacturer itself ( and had to prove the crash tests, etc):Wow1:
GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE.Hope you'll find a lucky couple for your camper.
bonne chance
incognito
I don’t understand this. So after 15 years it magically becomes safe when you can bring it in? I think it is more the financial part for dealers.

grampswrx

Observer
Importing for permanent registration in the US requires the vehicle to be 25 years or older. I guess they assume that at that point, the vechicle is known to not be safe, so they care less about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online