SOLD: LMTV M1078 Expedition vehicle starter kit

Rebuilder

Builder of Things That Interest Me
Here are some pics of the interior. The lift bed frame, drawers, (2) 25 gallon water tanks and benches are mostly installed. The idea is to have the table on slides above the two large middle drawers so it can be stowed away for more room . Sorry for the wide angle pics but it's tough to get pics inside. I do have the drawer fronts to match the grey Formica around them.

skpiste

Sale Pending:)

Nice ! Figured this would move quick. Little too much truck for my use but I was considering.

I am thinking about a FUSO/Big 3 Flatbed cold weather build out. Can I ask a few about the Hi-Lo ?
18 footer from what I can figure ?
Is there enough room in the walls to fir out and add more than 1/2" foam board ? Need R-10 at a minimum.
How did you laminate the SS panels ?

TIA,
Paul

Rebuilder

Builder of Things That Interest Me
Nice ! Figured this would move quick. Little too much truck for my use but I was considering.

I am thinking about a FUSO/Big 3 Flatbed cold weather build out. Can I ask a few about the Hi-Lo ?
18 footer from what I can figure ?
Is there enough room in the walls to fir out and add more than 1/2" foam board ? Need R-10 at a minimum.
How did you laminate the SS panels ?

TIA,
Paul

Hi Paul - This one is 15' and started life as a emergency trailer for a phone company so it was never a camper. I say that because I'm not sure if what I've done will work on a camper version. It has 1" foam in the walls from the factory and I added another 1/2" to the inside. There's plenty of clearance but all the seals between the top and bottom need to be redone after adding the foam. The outer aluminum skin is attached with 3M VHB tape. Hope that helps.

skpiste

There's plenty of clearance but all the seals between the top and bottom need to be redone after adding the foam. The outer aluminum skin is attached with 3M VHB tape. Hope that helps.

Might be easier to insulate from the exterior and then skin. I only ask cause going down to Camping World and looking at one is not a likely circumstance !
I'm sure the salesman wouldn't mind me ripping off the interior panels to take a peek...

Thanks,
Paul

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles