VORSHEER - Introducing Ourselves

VORSHEER

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
Hey Everyone! It's Davin here with VORSHEER. Just wanted to drop in and open up a discussion with the community and introduce ourselves. VORSHEER is a company that is all about bringing functional, simple, and high-quality products to the market. Founded in 2018 by four former Moby1 employees, VORSHEER is owned and operated by the McCloud family who represents three generations of fabrication and manufacturing. VORSHEER originally starting as a custom fabrication company. We started out in my dad's garage in spring of 2018 doing custom dog and truck boxes. By the summer of 2018 we had moved into 221 W 900 N Suite 3 in Springville, UT, one of Moby1's old units that they had moved out of (they had units 1, 2 and 3 when they were in full operation). In November of 2018 a former Moby1 customer who had lost their deposit came to us. He was looking for a new trailer to meet his needs and, knowing VORSHEER’s capabilities, he came to us to commission the first XOC trailer we ever built. Later in the spri
ng of 2019, we bought out all of Moby1's assets from the bank who was managing their loan and moved into the main shop space they were using, Suite 1, where we reside now.

We have 15 years of combined overland trailer manufacturing experience. We've seen a lot of what works and what doesn't work on overland trailers. When we designed the XOC, we took what we knew works as well as the issues we knew needed to be addressed to make the XOC a tough and long lasting trailer. Almost everything we do is custom made in house here in the USA. The only parts that aren't made in house are appliances, hardware, wheels/tires, tents, and awnings. Our boxes, roof rack, MOLLE racks and ladder are laser cut from .100 (or thicker) aircraft grade aluminum and CNC bent for a precise fit. They are then fitted and welded to ensure quality is exemplary. Our rolled frame, which enhances our unique look, goes through a similar process. With all tubing laser cut, we can ensure a precise fit when it comes time to weld. Our trailer bodies, built from all hardwood, are CNC'd and assembled in house using the latest technologies in the marine and RV world to ensure amazing weather resistance. This means you get the beautiful wood finish without the issues of water damage, sun rot, etc. All of this is done in house here in the USA. Once all our parts are built we bring it together for assembly in the same shop to ensure every trailer's quality and uniformity is second to none.

521110 521111 521112 521113

Alongside it’s trailers, VORSHEER also produces various other off-road accessories such as roof racks, legless awnings, bumpers, and other accessories. Each product is held to the same standard and process as our premium overland trailers. All products are built and inspected in house to ensure quality is above and beyond expectations.

We were last on the Expedition Portal forum a few months ago announcing our XOC trailer with only renderings. In the months since, we've been in regular production of XOC trailers with 30 day lead times and have been working hard to get a good name for our company, particularly in the areas of build quality and customer relations. Our customers personally attest to our integrity as individuals and as a company by leaving their honest reviews for us on Google and Facebook (go check them out!). We have exciting things in store and in the coming months we will be expanding our trailer lineup with new models. This will provide an option for every budget, mission, and adventure, no matter how big or small. We will also be introducing a new legless awning to the market, made right here in the USA. If you are interested in what we have coming up, you can follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter @vorsheershop and stay up to date with our website www.vorsheer.com. We aim to launch a redesigned website on July 1st with more easily accessible information, and with our newly announced trailer models so you can read all the details. If you have any questions about us or our company you can reach us through our social media platforms, by phone at 385-685-5037, by emailing info@vorsheer.com, or by replying to any of our threads on here as they are started.

opp

Observer
Why where you posting about these trailers way be for the big rip off ? " And so many lies after . Is the same plan to get lots of depots then go bankrupt .It work one time .why not five are six times more . Do you plan to work with Inka Outdoors soon? Your biggest give away is how you make yourself sound like mother Teresa ,Gandhi!

Last edited:

shade

@VORSHEER - It's clear that you're going to have to find a way to move past any associations with failed companies. That won't be easy, but it can be done. There's a popular suspension vendor that managed it, and you can, too. If you can move past the baggage and transition from a start-up to a profitable five year old company, you'll have beaten the odds, and earned some respect. Good luck!

opp

Observer
Who going to do business with some that just rip him off,, lied Never moved. Showing there new trailer before the rip off then post it was built after the rip-off posted 100 of lies after the rip off With CH7 bankrupts no none bank loans would be left. They keep forgetting the new paper trail

shade

Who going to do business with some that just rip him off,, lied Never moved. Showing there new trailer before the rip off then post it was built after the rip-off posted 100 of lies after the rip off With CH7 bankrupts no none bank loans would be left. They keep forgetting the new paper trail
VORSHEER doesn't take deposits.

Can we put you down for a pre-order?

opp

Observer
Glad Shade you Did not blow all the money before the rip-off so you could build a few spec trailers I hope the CH 7 trustee finds out that you hid assets .

Can we put you down for a pre-order

shade

Glad Shade you Did not blow all the money before the rip-off so you could build a few spec trailers I hope the CH 7 trustee finds out that you hid assets .
I can see that you're highly motivated to get things rolling. Good!

I know there's information available that alludes to the connections you've made. Why not post it and see what VORSHEER has to say about it?

opp

Observer
I don't get it you where posting like you had no part with the new Moby1
Here just one of many
"It's clear that you're going to have to find a way to move past any associations with failed companies. That won't be easy, but it can be done. There's a popular suspension vendor that managed it, and you can, too. If you can move past the baggage and transition from a start-up to a profitable five year old company, you'll have beaten the odds, and earned some respect. Good luck!"

shade

I don't get it you where posting like you had no part with the new Moby1
This is an international forum, so I can see how what I've written could be misconstrued.

I'm not sure how you're trying to quote me, but you aren't doing it right. Try clicking on the +Quote button on the lower right of my posts if you want to quote multiple posts, and then use the Insert Quotes button when creating your post. To quote a single post, just click the Reply button, and it should work.

I have nothing to do with any of those companies, but I have read about some of the problems their customers have had. I've had money taken from me under similar circumstances, so I can understand the anger you and others have for them.

@VORSHEER - It's clear that you're going to have to find a way to move past any associations with failed companies. That won't be easy, but it can be done. There's a popular suspension vendor that managed it, and you can, too. If you can move past the baggage and transition from a start-up to a profitable five year old company, you'll have beaten the odds, and earned some respect. Good luck!

I sincerely meant that ^. It's possible that VORSHEER is staffed by people that have been unjustly tainted by their association with failed companies. It's also possible that they're everything you think them to be. Instead of ranting, I suggest posting some coherent questions that put them on the spot to explain those things.

They better have some good answers if they want to be taken seriously, and even then, it appears that they're in a deep hole when it comes to their reputation.

shade

How is that
Quoted quite well.

I was making a joke about taking pre-orders and the like. If that wasn't apparent, my apologies.
As I said, I have nothing to do with this company. I'm not interested in any trailer of any kind.

I like to see vendors succeed in this industry, and I'd like to see VORSHEER respond to allegations that they're just a retread of failed companies that left their customers with a lost deposit and broken promises. This company may not be another failure in the making, and any association between V and past companies may be unfortunate, at worst. I don't know, and it'd be unfair to assume they're bad folks without more to go on, IMO. If it turns out that the same guys are running this company, buyer beware. If VORSHEER dodges questions about its connections, buyer beware. Pretty simple.

People that have been around probably know the suspension company I mentioned earlier. That company rebounded from some truly bad times, and has moved on to become successful. The people that made it happen put the wrongdoing of others behind them, and built a new company. Something like that may or may not be in play here.

If you or others have specific questions for VORSHEER, this seems like a great place to ask them. I'm only a tourist when it comes to this, but I find it interesting to watch the show.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles