Smittybilt Scout Trailer Reviews?

emtmark

Austere Medical Provider
Just got if the phone with smitty, “trailers are not being sold now” “ we have about 100 here ready to ship when this DOT issue is cleared up” “ they should have contacted you by now?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ebrabaek

Adventurer
I really would like to loose the big OEM wheel spacers and perhaps replace them with a pair..... even if that means a different set of drums and in that process bring each wheel inward 3 inches.
Any ideas of what will fit?

mmrocek

Observer
Just got if the phone with smitty, “trailers are not being sold now” “ we have about 100 here ready to ship when this DOT issue is cleared up” “ they should have contacted you by now?”

what? why are they not being sold? DOT issue has been cleared up, I got a sticker with a VIN that I won't even need because I had it registered as homebuilt as they originally intended...

emtmark

Austere Medical Provider
what? why are they not being sold? DOT issue has been cleared up, I got a sticker with a VIN that I won't even need because I had it registered as homebuilt as they originally intended...

I called back today and spoke with Chaz he identifies himself as the program director or manager or head guy in charge of the Smitty built scout trailer project and stated that there are no new problems that I received old information and that my order which was placed in April would be for filled in early September that there are no DOT problems that he knows of and the new redesign trailers have been getting great reviews I feel confident speaking with Chaz that he has the situation well in hand and was giving me accurate information if anybody from Smitty built read this I felt like I was Listened two and excellent customer service was given. those of us that are on the waitlist are very anxious to get our trailers and get out there putting out good information pertaining to timelines of delivery help to Ally that anxiety

T-Rey1

Adventurer
I called back today and spoke with Chaz he identifies himself as the program director or manager or head guy in charge of the Smitty built scout trailer project and stated that there are no new problems that I received old information and that my order which was placed in April would be for filled in early September that there are no DOT problems that he knows of and the new redesign trailers have been getting great reviews I feel confident speaking with Chaz that he has the situation well in hand and was giving me accurate information if anybody from Smitty built read this I felt like I was Listened two and excellent customer service was given. those of us that are on the waitlist are very anxious to get our trailers and get out there putting out good information pertaining to timelines of delivery help to Ally that anxiety

Mine was ordered in Feb and arrived last week.

T-Rey1

Adventurer
Tried again to get more of the tent support bars from SB. Got the same answer. I can Buy them from 4WP. I even told them that I have a SB tent and SB trailer. No go. They are replacing my ladder though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles