Hannibal Roof top tent and LR3/4 rock sliders

this a a smaller old style tent with heavy duty flooring and canvas. I purchased it several years ago and have never used it as I hurt myself and can't climb up into it. I posted it a while back and the buyer changed his mind so maybe someone else out there is interested. Originally I asked $800 but I am very open to offers.

The Rock sliders are new (they have been installed and then removed) they are prototypes made by Rocky Mountain Offroad. They are stout and mont to the frame using factory mounting points in the frame. Powdered coated black-$500

I live in Utah about an hour from SLC.

Attachments

• b 21.jpg
    b 21.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 227
  • b 19.jpg
    b 19.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 256

Nathansharkey80

I used to have the same Hannibal tent. It was a beast. Very good quality. The only issue I had with it was the cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's some photos of the sliders

Attachments

• s 3.jpg
    s 3.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 103
  • s 4.jpg
    s 4.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 102
  • s 1.jpg
    s 1.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 106
  • s 2.jpg
    s 2.jpg
    290 KB · Views: 109
this a a smaller old style tent with heavy duty flooring and canvas. I purchased it several years ago and have never used it as I hurt myself and can't climb up into it. I posted it a while back and the buyer changed his mind so maybe someone else out there is interested. Originally I asked $800 but I am very open to offers.

The Rock sliders are new (they have been installed and then removed) they are prototypes made by Rocky Mountain Offroad. They are stout and mont to the frame using factory mounting points in the frame. Powdered coated black-$500

I live in Utah about an hour from SLC.
I'll sell the tent for $600 Deal! Its getting garage rash on the cover and someone should be using this tent-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles