SOLD FS: Diesel Heater and some parts

Josh41

Adventurer
$150 Andover MA, 01810
No Shipping.
I jumped on the diesel heating wagon this winter, I was trying to find a way to heat my "no heater" FWC. Sold the camper and don't need this heater any longer.
This is an Ebay diesel heater made in China. It is one of the newer versions with the digital controller.
I mounted it in a tool box and bolted that to an aluminum folding step stool.
It works well. No issues at all. I had it set up outside of my camper with the hose running in to an access hatch.
I put alligator clips on the wires.
Extra parts include hoses, hose clamps for the 3" pipe. An extra fuel tank. Extra fuel tubing and clamps.

Last edited:

Lt Dan

Observer
I jumped on the diesel heating wagon this winter, I was trying to find a way to heat my "no heater" FWC. Sold the camper and don't need this heater any longer.
This is an Ebay diesel heater made in China. It is one of the newer versions with the digital controller.
I mounted it in a tool box and bolted that to an aluminum folding step stool.
It works well. No issues at all. I had it set up outside of my camper with the hose running in to an access hatch.
I put alligator clips on the wires.
Extra parts include hoses, hose clamps for the 3" pipe. An extra fuel tank. Extra fuel tubing and clamps.
View attachment 507882View attachment 507884View attachment 507885View attachment 507886View attachment 507888
Price?
Location?

Josh41

Adventurer
This is still lying around and taking up space in my garage. If anyone wants it, I'm in Andover, MA. Its all yours, just come pick it up. I will not ship.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier